Rain

Its funny, the rain has always been a happy sign for me. I never thought about the downsides, the floods, or the way it can ruin your hair or make up. I always thought about the rainbows and the flowers that would grow. Rain is the one thing that is constant no matter where in the world you are. See, sun can change in Ireland its a watery sun where as in the Middle East its a dry hot sun that lasers down on you. But rain. Rain stays the same it always falls from the sky, and its always in a water form. Rain hides our flaws. Or at least it lets us pretend they don’t exist. When rain falls it changes something suddenly you can smell the the grass and the air. It awakens everything, every little animal or insect awakens and does what it does in rain, running around to fulfil that task. Me, I always loved to be out in the rain. I used to ride my bike in circles until the rain stopped. Other times id put my headphones in, put my hood up and just walk.

No.

Jul 15

The Aticle (heading??) Settings

The year is 2018. The city is Copenhagen, Denmark. The city is like any city, but this year it’s filled with a buzz. Something about everything is smiley and full of colour.The city is rarely rainy it seems to be bright and hot for an insane amount of time. The trees take longer to gather their green but once they do they keep it. The birds that fly outside chirp in the morning (kind of like in a fairy tale only real life). People seem giddier then usual, which doesn’t say much but still. There is a skip in peoples step.

(pictures provided are of specifics relating to location)

Jul 06

Abigail King

Name _ Abigail King
Age _ 24
Nationality _ French/Irish
D.O.B _ Oct 9th 1994
Hair colour _ Deep brown
Eye colour _ Brown
Face _ Pretty
Make up _ Minimal
Personality _ Caring, trust worthy, sweet, academic, fun, observant, creative
Hobbies _ Volunteering, writing, music, shopping
Favourite colour _ Deep purple
Favourite song _ Blue Suede Shoes by Elvis Presley
Favourite pair of shoes _ white leather converse
Favourite guitar _ Gibson ’73 Hummingbird
Biggest fear _ Not living life to the fullest
Future career _ Writer
Favourite toy as a kid _ Slinky         

I can't keep fighting

This is the year that will make me snap,
I just can't keep going, 
I can't put up with their bs anymore,
I can't keep crying in my room after a fight,
I just can't. 

Everything is wrong,
There is not a single solitary thing that I get right, 
I can't speak right, 
I can't deal with my pain right, 
I just can't. 

I can't trust them anymore,
I used to tell them everything,
No matter what it was,
But now, I hide everything,
I just can't. 

I can't even tell them I am meeting a friend,
They kill me with everything,
No matter what I say or do,
I just can't get it right,
I just can't.

I just can't and I don't know what to do anymore.

What if that is all he is?

What I realised after that day was that I didn't love him. Yes he is amazing and yes I know that we would work if we tried but I am just not there yet. Sure I have thought about him being there in the future, but something is always missing. There is a link that just isn't there. Yes he is amazing, exactly what everyone would say I want. But I mean, no. I can't just keep pretending that there is a real chance. That will only kill me, and him. Yes I am aware that what I am saying makes no sense, if he is perfect then what is the problem. That's just it even his bad habits aren't anything that would stop you. They just make him funny and weird and honestly they make him all that much better. Blagh, I don't even know what is happening. Or what I am saying because this doesn't make sense. None of this makes sense, why I feel like this because ... I can't stop thinking about it, him, everything. Whenever I close my eyes to sleep, I see his smile.

What if that is all he is?

To The One I Lost

Every night I dream of you,
After I cry myself to sleep,
I dream, hoping for a glimpse of you,
Until the moment I wake up.

Everything is a reminder of you,
Eating toast at breakfast,
Sitting by the fire,
Or, having a cup of tea.

Everytime I smile, or cry, I think of how you would be there,
Of how you would already know,
That I was sad before I began to cry,
Or that I was angry before you heard me.

Everyday I make myself remember the times you were here,
To remember your smile,
Everytime you sneezed with that weary, old face, 
Of how happy you were when you sat in the sun and relaxed. 

Now and again, I catch myself thinking of you,
Of how happy you were when you met anyone,
Of how relaxed you were, even in pain,
When no matter how hurt you were, you always showed up for me.

My boy.

Up To You

Slight movements,
The flicker of a light,
The rustle of leaves on an evergreen,
The shadows in the sky, changing,
The petals of a rose, wilting, falling

Point is, nothing stays the same for eternity,
We all age, mature,
Inside and out

Yes, we are human, but we are animals,
We're superior, but we are inferior,
We hold power, but no control,
We strive on survival

What are we? What were we? 

I guess its up to you.

Weld

Flowers on her dress,
Socks on her feet,
Her hair let down,
Twirling.

Crinkles by her eyes,
Nails polished black,
Her bracelets clashing,
Midnight.

1930's rolls royce,
Hair like the fifties,
Her dress, satin to the touch,
Dreams.

Crosses and diamonds,
Phone in hand,
Her mind lost in thought,
Weld