Nora.F's picture

The Change

It was that time of year again when everything turned to a brown orange and yellow red. The world was full colors and I was trapped in the time of the year. I am not an average person once a year I become someone else. Not the person I want to be but I have no choice. I become like the world all different  colors but mine are emotions and then I begin to change my appearance.

It was late october and I was about five years old playing outside with my friends when all the sudden they started yelling and running away. Then a sharp surging being shot through my body and then I dropped.

For three weeks I was in ICU. None of my friends would talk to the cops let alone their own parents. And the doctors were not sure if I was going to wake up. The three weeks that my parents waited were the longest three weeks of their lives. When I woke they rejoiced and celebrated but I wasn't all better I could feel the change that had started as soon as I woke up.
Nora.F's picture

There she is

There she goes in the back of the pack. She has blonde hair that falls to just below her shoulders and has a face full of freckles. Her hair is blonde not bleach blonde but blonde with little curls that form around her ears when it gets humid out. Her hair is thick and frizzy. The freckles are all over her face and look like a dot to dot game. She has blue eyes with eyebrows that you can barely see because they are blonde. And her eyelashes are long and thin. Her shoulders are an average size. She walks with a smile and when there isn’t a smile on her face then something is wrong which is rarely.
Nora.F's picture

It wasn't just the Wind

We were all gathered around the campfire the night before Halloween just like we have been doing every year since we were in fifth grade when the storm came out of nowhere. We ran to the little cabin on the other side of the clearing laughing all the way there. We all got dried off and into some new clothes. We all did our own thing Rebecca went to her room so did Josh and Miles. I stayed downstairs to read and sit by the fire.