Space

Ever since the world ended so much has changed we live in space now, in huge ships that make the ISS look like an ant. My name is Michael Smith and to whoever is reading this, this is my story. When I was born we humans still lived on earth, in the small oasis of life called ed3n87. We were among the last ed3ns left on the planet. Only 8 other remained with a total population of 20,000,000 people. The SRP(space relocation project)

Was almost finished, all we had to do was hang on a little longer. The earth had long been devastated by WW6. That was a full blown nuclear war that almost destroyed all of earth, but the ed3ns saved us 162 were made to keep 1,000,000,000 people safe, but many fell to ruin. Now we live up here, searching for a habitable planet to live on and restart our species. I’m 16 years old but have been traveling for 1572 years, we take a medicine that basically makes us into elves from that old book, king of the bands or something(lord of the rings to clarify)

We live forever as long as we take it. Life is pretty routine here. Wake up, eat, work, eat, play games, work, eat, sleep. And repeat. There are rules to living here on HPS56(habitable planet searcher) #1 no fighting, #2 obey all rules set by GRs(guardian robots)#3 stay safe. Life here is boring. But there is this one girl. She makes my day, her name’s Emma Foster. I have a huge crush on her, don’t tell anyone. Ah who cares this is a dairy that nobody’s ever going to read. Bye diary. 9/5/5032.
Hey diary. Haven’t written in over 20 years now. Got married to Emma. The meds are gone. We have 50 years left to live. Had a good long life. Bye. 1/25/5054

Hello again, 3 more years until I'm gone. I’ve had an Industrious life. 3 kids. Lots of good memories.

6/19/5107
Hey, tomorrow's the day. I hope someone reads you. You were the one who listened to me. Who understood me. Bye diary, For the last time. 8/21/5110

Summit House-WCS

YWP Instructor

More by Summit House-WCS