I Thought It Would Be Luxury

Being famous is fun and it has its advantages, but at this point I just want to be a regular, average person again. There are good parts yes, like the money, having fun, and people knowing you. Along with those advantages there are some disadvantages. Like the paparazzi, the hate, and the constant need to be at my best at all times anywhere that I go. Being a normal and average person has many advantages and less difficult responsibilities, and I would die to go back to that

If I think about the advantages that is all that I can think of loosing. Having money is great because then I can buy what I want and I don't have to worry about not being able to pay bills. It would suck if I lost that. Along with that there is also having fun. Doing the things I love is a great advantage of the fame. There is also advantage of lots of people knowing me. That also goes with having fun because I can have fun with the new people I meet and all the people I work with. But this is worth giving up for a normal life that I can find ways to do all of this.

Constantly having to be happy and look the best when going in public is a handful. Along with this there are cameras in my face every where I go. I just want to be a normal person. I want to go out looking like I just got out of bed. I want to let people see me looking like a mess, but I don't want to have to worry about people thinking I'm in a mid life crisis just because I'm looking like a normal human being. 

I can find happiness, fun and money in a normal job. I much rather do that than have this famous life. I've had my time doing it, and now I just really want to go back. I thought it would be a luxury but its not so much anymore.

molly.sargent

More by molly.sargent

• Changes

People change quite a bit. Sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. Many people wonder what changes people. I think the people are the main reason people change.
  • Be Like Lizzie

My friend Elizabeth is quite amazing,
    shes pretty, smart, fun, and thoughtful.
    Lizzie is a good friend. 
    Lizzie is a good person.
    Be like Lizzie.
    She brings joy to peoples life, 
  • The Cows At The Barn

When I was younger I remember going to my grandparents and being brought to the barn. That is where all of the cows were of course. With the cows my grandfather had always put us on them and let us ride them.