My Special Burger

Well it's time to get working. I start off making the buns. I have this really nice homemade dough. I shape them into hamburger buns and then I put them in the oven to cook. While it is cooking I get started on making the patty. I take some ground beef and start shaping it once that is done. I put some spices on it to make it taste amazing.Once I do that I get the pan ready and put some oil on it and then I throw the pattys on there. After I do that I go in my fridge and look for some toppings to put on the burger. I got some cheese,lettuce,tomato,and some onions. I like mustard and ketchup on my burger but it's not for everyone. By the time I get those ingredients  my buns are ready to be taken out of the oven. I gingerly  take them out and put them on the counter to cool off. Then I take the meat off the pan and slowly place it on the plate. Next I mix mustard and ketchup and mayonnaise together and put it on the buns. Then I place one piece of lettuce on the bun as well as tomato and onions. I take the cheese and put it on the meat. Once I do that I put the meat on the buns topped off with some lettuce tomato. As I put the last ingredient on the top I closed up the burger and I took a toothpick and stuck it through the burger. WOW that's what I call a burger. A burger topped off with sliced american cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes and my secret sauce mustard,ketchup and some mayonnaise. I also like to add some back pepper. And that's how you make my special burger.

Summit House-WCS