Stuck In The Same Place

I'm stuck in the same place. Not going anywhere. Just doing the same things everyday. Waking up, going to school, coming home, doing homework, having a night with the family, and then going to bed. Day after day the same things. Not doing things I want to do. Until my guardian angle comes along. They tell me to make time. To find what I want to do. To make moves on things that I think are right. So I do. I learn what I want to do. I join groups and clubs. I make motions and I make changes. My guardian angle changed it all. Made things even better than before. I'm not stuck in the same place. I'm not stuck doing things over and over again. I'm doing things that make me happy. I'm no longer stuck in the same place.

molly.sargent

More by molly.sargent

• Changes

People change quite a bit. Sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. Many people wonder what changes people. I think the people are the main reason people change.
  • Be Like Lizzie

My friend Elizabeth is quite amazing,
    shes pretty, smart, fun, and thoughtful.
    Lizzie is a good friend. 
    Lizzie is a good person.
    Be like Lizzie.
    She brings joy to peoples life, 
  • The Cows At The Barn

When I was younger I remember going to my grandparents and being brought to the barn. That is where all of the cows were of course. With the cows my grandfather had always put us on them and let us ride them.