A Glimpse of What Goes on in My Head

Found in my Notes App:

Friend: *points to plain pasta* Do you have any cheese?
Me: Why would I have cheese?
Friend: Because you are you!

For an off the shoulder crop top put on a long-sleeved shirt upside down

Slytherin: ok where did they go this way or that way 
Hufflepuff: *sniffs air* yes

A sign at the Montpelier city limits:
Hunters:
No rifle shooting
Buckshot only

(A list of MARVEL characters recast with my friends)

MARVEL makes me so happy that sight-reading the theme song on my clarinet at 2:00 am gives me goosebumps

THERE ARE TOO MANY YEARS WHY CAN I NOT DELETE ONE OF THEM FROM THE TIMELINE ALTOGETHER AND JUST SKIP TO 1914 AAAAA LITERALLY NOTHING HAPPENS IN 1911 HELP ME THAT'S IT I'M DELETING 1910 ENTIRELY IT NO LONGER EXISTS

I am the master of life, for I can untangled earbuds in the dark

How the hell does Ernest Hemingway not use any commas.

DMV Permit Test Study Guide Thing:
"When a motorcycle is in motion, don't think of it as a motorcycle, think of it as a person."
"Today's motorcycle riders are friends, relatives, and neighbors."
Why do they think I have something against motorcycles?

We don't talk about the mustache.

Why do I always forget math but not how to format quotations writing is so much easiiiieeeerrrr why can't we do geometryyyy again I actually liiiiiiiked that *continues to whine while attempting recommended summer work for math class*

(A list of questions that were not well thought out from a self-paced course I took)

I just saw this thing that was about what the way you respond to a text that you think is funny says about your personality and the ones that I use are "eheh" and "AAAAAA." For "eheh" the dude said "you're a witch" and for "AAAAAAA" he said "you have a super bubbly and sweet personality, and you wear a lot of sweaters which isn't necessarily a bad thing" and I'm feeling a bit called out right now

Things Pinterest Thinks About Me:
- I'm a cheerleader
- I speak German
- I'm a parent of teenagers
- I run marathons
- I don't know anything about my own body
Are any of these true? Absolutely not.

(A list of quotes from s2 of the Umbrella Academy)

Professor in my self-paced course: It's probably too complicated to get into with high school students, but-
Me: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

So apparently the Soviet Union was such an ally for the U.S in WWII that Stalin was occasionally referRED TO AS UNCLE JOE I JUST-

It's very hard to sleep when there's someone using a table saw in the room next to yours

Oh right everyone has the Spanish flu now
THOMAS NO NOT THE DOG

If you are a fictional teenage boy who is a strong maternal figure there is a pretty high chance that I will like you

(A list of vocabulary words from an old slang dictionary I read)

Can the people who make wwi movies stop making the main male characters so pretty it's really REALLY annoying like I'm here to see the struggles of war and you give me a bunch of really pretty people to watch like STOP

I just looked up my name on Urban Dictionary and...it's kind of accurate

I'm glad I'm an only child because quarantine has taught me just how much I enjoy being alone

Do you have any idea what a nightmare it is to have a specific timeline of enlistment, battles, and death for a character, which you have already painstakingly worked with so that it fits with the storyline, but then you realize you have to find a specific army, corps, division, brigade, battalion, and platoon that fits that exact timeline. And then you have to do that for multiple characters. I may explode.

I am the graceful destroyer of my own heart

Pardon me while I earn my self-respect

I just attempted to French braid my hair upside down. Did it work? No. Did it still look really cool? No.

Ok but like my hands are so pretty sometimes

Thine eyes...are frickin weird my dude

Spotify knows me better than I know myself

Overheard on the bus back from a cross country meet: "Autumn is the passion of the dying"

It was the sort of place where if you listened closely you could hear the sounds of your own stupidity reverberating through the old cavernous streets.

PeachesMalone

More by PeachesMalone