Nat’s Home for the Needy (Strict Entry Conditions)

Under the shelter of my roof, there is a strict list of entry requirements. Only those who fit the following criteria are allowed to seek shelter here. The list is as follows:

Those who recognise that it doesn’t matter if your skin is white or black or purple or pink, are welcome. Those who accept others regardless of their attraction towards men or women or neither or both, are welcome. Those who treat everyone with respect whether they are a girl or a boy or non-binary or androgynous, are welcome. Those who pay no regard to whether someone practices Catholicism or Buddhism or Hinduism or Judaism, are welcome. Those who have no issues being respectful towards others are welcome, all under the shelter of my roof.

tashapea

YWP Alumni

More by tashapea

• Mirrors

He walked through the maze of corridors, trying to find his way back to the dining hall where his host was awaiting him. Who puts the damn bathroom so far away from the main hall anyway? he thought to himself as he wandered aimlessly.
  • Gen Z - Be Proud

Being a Gen Z kid myself, I might be a little biased, but sometimes, bias is good. People -millenials mostly- say that our generation is addicted to our phones, that we can’t be taken away from them.
  • The Best at Losing

I’m a winner. Some might even say that I’m the best. I win at everything and I always give my all. I get higher grades than my friends, I get chosen to attend leadership conferences, I do what I can to help my soccer team win - and we usually do.