Chapter 2

Sofia was looking out of her window devastated that she had to marry someone. Then, she thought of an idea. Maybe she could convince her mother and father that she could at least pick the person she’d marry, so she put on a dress and went downstairs. But first she wanted to find Mia, maybe Mia could help convince her parents to let her marry someone of her choosing, or better yet not marry someone at all.

Sofia found Mia a while later, she was in the library looking at some fairytale books. “There you are!” Sofia said. “I have been looking for you everywhere!” Mia smiled, “Well if you were looking for me you should’ve known I would be in here!”
She teased. “I was just reading some more of my book, did you need anything?” “I have thought of an idea about the marriage.” Sofia said, “Well let's hear it!” Mia said. “I was thinking that I could pick the suitor instead of my parents. Because knowing them they’ll probably pick the richest prince, not a prince with a kind heart. Honestly I would rather not marry anyone but this plan will have to do..”

EvieC

More by EvieC