Stressfulness

You know what stresses me out the most? A test, when I can’t even answer the first question. Deep down, I know that the questions will gradually get harder and the fact that I can't even answer the first question just mentally breaks me down. A little voice in my head just goes, looks like you’re gonna fail this test; don’t you wish you prepared more? But the fact is, I did prepare, and this question probably just took me by surprise. I mean, I’ve been through enough stress already worrying about this test and not being able to answer the very first question just adds to the stressfulness of a test. I probably studied my butt off for this test; late night studying and all that, but yet, I’m not able to answer this simple first question. It’s almost always a simple question, and the answer just slipped out of your mind. The answer is somewhere in my brain, but I just can’t locate it. I always feel so stupid, and what makes it worse is when the first question is the date.

»

Comments

Great piece! I didn't expect

doug.demaio's picture

Great piece! I didn't expect that last line. I feel like everyone can relate to this--seriously. At the beginning I relate to that feeling of, "this is only gonna get worse..." and then at the end, even though I laughed, I know exactly what you mean!

Keep up the good work!

We also tweet, fb, tumbl, & instagram! :)

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
Type the characters you see in this picture. (verify using audio)
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.