fiction 0 comments challenge: Room
Ms. Naugle's picture

My Dream Room

I would love to have a trampoline in my room, so I can jump all day long. I also want to have a little candy stand so I can eat candy at night. Yum. I definitely want to have real snow guns on my ceiling so I can make a snow angel in my room. I want to have a zipline from my ceiling to my bed. It is going to be fun. I want to have an explosive science kit so I can do experiments. I want my walls to be green because it is my favorite color.

Thomas Talens
Grade 5
Killington Elementary School

Ms. Naugle's picture

Stranded

Mike woke up to the glistening sound of silence. His eyes were presented to the deep woods. early afternoon it seemed, with a stench of birch tree in the air. Mike was confused with a few questions, how did I get here? Where am I? Where’s my family? He noticed scratches and bruises all over him. 

ZOOM...  It got to him, 3 things he knew about himself. 

1. I’m an 11 year old kid

2. I know my dad's number

3. I’m in Killington, Vermont
Ms. Naugle's picture

McDonalds

Happy meal, yes it’s real,
Burger, fries, yogurt too,
And a toy,
But oh no- don’t forget a toy
You will go home with a sad boy.

McCafe, what a day,
What should I get from apple pie to cappuccino,
Let's get a french vanilla cappuccino!
But we could get the apple pie.

Elliot Namkung
Grade 5
Killington Elementary School

Ms. Naugle's picture

Odes to McDonalds

Eating McNuggets
McNuggets are fun to eat
If you eat them you will not sleep
Eat a McNugget if you don't want to go to bed
If you dread
Eat a McNugget

Eating McFries
If you eat McFries
Your worries will disappear
When you dip them in the ketchup
You could never say no again
So for a great rest of the day
Get them the fries

Eating Big Macs
Big Macs are the best
If you eat them, you will get no rest
With two burgers and perfect sesame bread
Topped of with pickles and crisp shredded lettuce
And finally with the best american cheese and finely chopped onions
This meal is better than heaven

The Broken Ice Cream McChine
Oh the ice cream would be so perfect
If this thing started working
It would be a child’s dream
With melted Hershey's chocolate
And homemade ice cream
It's perfect

Ms. Naugle's picture

Aliens Are Coming: Parts I, II, and III

ALIENS ARE COMING 
Hello. I am here to tell you that aliens are coming some time soon. As long as we wear tinfoil hats and tinfoil cloth we are protected from them, so hurry up and get the tinfoil on!!! Stop!! And get your tinfoil go buy some now. Aliens are coming and my proof is all true. I saw a U.F.O last night. It is coming. The apocalypse is coming. Oh boy. Oh no. It's going to happen any minute. Oh. You want more proof? Okay. I heard that last century an alien or two landed on earth. My great great great grandpa had photo proof. Oh and after he took the photo, his wife died and my great great grandma was only two. It was a war and the aliens are back for more!!! Bye now. I must go buy more tinfoil.

ALIENS ARE COMING PART 2
fiction 0 comments challenge: Room
Ms. Naugle's picture

My Dream Bedroom

My dream bedroom floor is a big trampoline and the walls are big ping pong tables. Also my bedroom has a second floor that's my own personal McDonalds!  My ceiling is a big trampoline and the bed is a king size purple mattress. There's also a basement that has an infinite fast food station. There’s also a video game room that gives me whatever console I want to play on, so if I wanted to play on an Xbox One, I would just say Xbox One and then it would appear. Also, there's a balcony on the second floor with a diving board on it so I could just jump into a pool that attaches to the basement (Also my room is in the sky).

Eli Linder
Grade 5
Killington Elementary School

fiction 0 comments challenge: Room
Ms. Naugle's picture

Room

My dream bedroom would include a glass floor, and under the glass floor is an aquarium with fish and coral. My bed would be the softest bed in the world. Next to my bed, I would have a nightstand, and on top of it is a lamp that can change colors every hour. In my closet are my clothes and a gaming laptop, and behind it is an Olive Garden restaurant. Behind my nightstand is a vent you crawl through and in the vent are two ways: one to an arcade and another to an art gallery. Secretly behind a picture is the Mona Lisa.

Jayson Legayada
Grade 5
Killington Elementary School

fiction 0 comments challenge: Room
Ms. Naugle's picture

Dream Room

For the floor of my dream room, I would want a really bouncy trampoline. I would want to do flips and jumps on my trampoline. For the walls of my room, I would want light blue walls that would be a cloud print. For the lights on my ceiling, I would want a pretty chandelier; it would be silver and sparkle. For my bed, I would want a  wooden look with lots of storage and lights so I could read at night. I also want a huge pool that glows in the dark at night. I want three puppies and an iphone 12 pro that sits on my wooden desk. I have a walk-in closet that is huge and it is about the size of a classroom that is 30 by 40 feet. I want about a hundred pounds of clothes and 500 pairs of shoes. My bathroom would have a huge shower with double sinks and an inside hot tub that has jets so I can practice swimming in it. I would also have a vanity and a huge bathtub. I would like a desk that is wooden and has a brown stain to it.
fiction 0 comments challenge: Room
Ms. Naugle's picture

My Dream Room

I have a lot of ideas for my dream room. If I could have this room, I would be ecstatic with glee. Some things I would include are a rock climbing wall, trampoline floors, also a zipline to get from my door to my bed in seconds. Speaking of beds, I will have a king bed with husky puppies running around. Another thing I will include is a closet as big as a mall with unlimated clothes. Also, I have a robot assistant that will help me with cleaning. I will also have L.E.D lights that can change when you clap your hands.

Kristie Harle
Grade 5
Killington Elementary School

Ms. Naugle's picture

An Alien Encounter

One day, I was in bed sleeping and I saw a random light outside my bedroom. I thought, huh. That is pretty weird… I will not think anything of it, I said to myself. I thought nothing of it. The next morning, I went to watch TV. I went to let my dog Bella out of her cage, but she wasn't there. I went upstairs to see if I missed her coming downstairs. She wasn’t there. Where is she? I said to myself. Then, I expected my parents to hear me say that. But when I checked on them they weren't there either. I went to the basement to see If Bella was there. Bet you can guess it. She wasn’t. I went to see where my parents were. Oh! It's obvious. My parents are walking the dog! Oh wait… The leash is still there. WHERE ARE THEY?! I say. Then I remembered the light. ALIEN ABDUCTION! I say. Wait. I thought something of it… Welp, now I know what happened to my parents and my dog.

Leo Gallazzini
Grade 5
Killington Elementary School