Ms. Naugle's picture

Soccer

Winter soccer starts at 7 PM and ends at 8 PM. But the drive makes poeple get home at 8:45 PM. So when do I go to sleep? 7 PM.

Ms. Naugle's picture

Zero

When I look at a zero, I see many things. I see a person's mouth wide open. I see a bowl with fish in it, swimming round and round. But I never see my face in it. Never, ever, Trevor, Shever see my face.

Ms. Naugle's picture

Wait.

One time, I couldn't sleep, so I started to wait and wait, and still wait, and kept on waiting, and I strated to wonder what happened if the nigth went on forever. And it felt like that. But actually, I was sleeping the whole time.

But then it was the day before Christmas, so I waited the whole day until it was time to go to bed, and I couldn't sleep again, so I started to wait and wait...

Ms. Naugle's picture

The Story Behind the Haunted Box

Emma had never believed in ghost stories. Until one happened to her.

Every twelve-year-old in New Orleans had heard the story of Freya, Rafferty, and The Box. It went like this...

"A hundred years ago, there was a couple. The girl was Freya and the boy was Rafferty.

One day, a mysterious figure appeared at the couple's door. It was Death. He told Freya it was time for her husband. Freya was so worried she trapped Rafferty in a huge box. However, Death has his ways.

Rafferty died, and Freya was cursed to roam the earth forever. Rafferty's ghost stayed with her, and the couple looked to have the same fate happen to other loves around the world. Their spirits still roam the earth today."

Emma never thought of it as real until she moved to a creepy abandoned house. Emma's life really started getting strange when she and her sister Evelyn went outside to play and found a creepy old box.

"Tar anseo," moaned the box.
Ms. Naugle's picture

To Be Continued

Ms. Naugle's picture

Black Piranha

I'm in the Amazon Rainforest, swimming in a river, and then blood starts gushing out of my leg! I swim as fast as I can out of the water.

I limp out onto the shore. The blood is gushing out like a tsunami.

When I get to shore, I pass out.
Ms. Naugle's picture

Flames

Ms. Naugle's picture

Staples

Ms. Naugle's picture

Tape

Ms. Naugle's picture

The Wolf Howl

If I heard a wolf howl, I would not be scared. I have a few reasons for this. My first reason is wolves do not try to hurt you, they do it for self-defense. My second reason is a wolf's howl is very fascinating, so it would not even phase me or cause me to get scared. My last reason that a wolf's howl would not scare me is that I have coyotes in the woods I live in, so I'm used to it. That is why I would not be scared if I heard wolves howl.