Ms. Naugle's picture

Boy at a Lake with a Sunset

Boy at a Lake with a Sunset

A boy named Billy went to a dock to watch the sunset. Billy was on a adventure to find a sunset and he found a good view of a sunset on a  dock. Billy went to the dock to watch the sunset and he was happy to watch it. After the sunset was gone he went fishing. He was mad that he caught no fish, but Billy jumped in the lake and found no fish. Billy went home and ate dinner then went to sleep.

Leeland Montag

9/18/18

Ms. Naugle's picture

People in an Unconventional Afterlife

People in an Unconventional Afterlife
People in the afterlife would own a private jet with leather seats, food, a couch, a plasma TV, beds, and a pilot. They would live in a 10,000 square foot mansion with an indoor heated swimming pool and servants. Each servant would have their own room with a flat-screen TV and a queen size bed. In the mansion, there would also be a coffee shop and a candy store. There would be a whole room just for storing money and a party room for when new people came to the mansion. (Did you know that about every second, five people are born and two people die?)
By Madison McConnell

9/18/18

Ms. Naugle's picture

Afterlife's Socks

Afterlife’s Socks

In some people’s afterlife they sew socks made of special material so only the people who live in the afterlife world can wear them because they are made of magic gold. The workers who sew the socks melt solid bricks of gold and use a  bronze mold to shape the gold into string. The lions in the afterlife can’t play with this string because it is too hard for the animals.
The disco dudes in the afterlife wear the long, knee high socks that are made of gold when they go to disco parties, so when light hits the socks, they can blind everyone and run away while dancing with their removable afros.

By Sylvia Linder            September 18, 2018

Ms. Naugle's picture

Joe and Alex at the Dock

Joe and Alex at the Dock

A boy named Joe wanted to go to the dock at Lake Champlain with his friend named Alex because they wanted to calm down after a busy day of school. So they went to the dock and talked about school and kids at their school. They talked and watched as the sun went down.
By Jacob Legayada

September, 18, 2018

Ms. Naugle's picture

I'm a Ninja in My Afterlife

I'm a Ninja in my Afterlife!

Simba  just died a week ago. When he went to his afterlife, he was a ninja. He didn't know why. When he tried to take off the ninja suit, it  to but wouldn't come off. So he went to his ninja Village Elder. The Elder said, “That ninja suit is a curse! You must go seek Baba.”

“Who is Baba?” Simba asked.

“Baba is a magical sorcerer who put the curse on that ninja suit, but he didn't know you would end up in it. He thought it would have been some evil ninja named Haiku. You will need training and a sword.”
A week later, Simba set off on his long journey to find Baba. It was a long treacherous journey, Simba finally found Baba. He pleaded for Baba to take off the ninja suit.

Baba said, “Bring me Haiku’s blade and then I will take off the ninja suit.”
Ms. Naugle's picture

Between Lives

Between Lives

When you die, you live in the stars a million miles away and turn into Star People. Star People have happy lives; they don’t need food or water, they just feed off of  love from the people on Earth. You float in the air to travel to Earth to get love from your live family and friends. All the love is personalized from the people that remember you on Earth. When there is no more love for you, you are forgotten and then you die again from starvation.

After you die for the second time, you get a new body and your soul becomes young. Then you begin again.
By Schuyler May Hagge

September 18, 2018

Ms. Naugle's picture

Mrs. McPatterson in the Afterlife

Mrs. Mc Patterson in the Afterlife
Why did Johnny kill me? Was I really that bad of a grandma? Was it because of the motorcycles? Every little boy should have their own nice, big, real motorcycle. Shouldn’t they? Yes. They should. He was just ungrateful. Should I have gotten him that truck he wanted when he was five? That was twenty years ago! I was only ninety-two! How was I supposed to know what to get him! Am I going to be stuck here forever? Well I seem to have a lot of time to think.
Fifty years into the future...
A shape was slowly coming into focus. It was Johnny.

“Hi, Grandma! Wait, didn’t I kill you fifty years ago?!?!” he exclaimed.

“Johnny?!?! You’re still alive!”

“No. I died five seconds ago.”

“REALLY?!?!”

“Yeah, I think so.”

“Well, I think we’re stuck here forever.”

“I guess so.”
They bickered for the rest of their lives. Which was forever.

The end.

Ms. Naugle's picture

An Unusual Afterlife

An Unusual Afterlife
One day there was an old granny. She was swimming in the ocean and she drowned. Then she found herself in the clouds. She looked around. She saw roads paved with gold and buildings made of silver. She saw unicorns and other magical animals. ¨What a great place!¨ said the granny. ¨This is a much better place than my hometown back on Earth.¨
By Quinn Eckler

9/18/18

Ms. Naugle's picture

A Sunset He Won't Forget

A Sunset He Won’t Forget

There was a man named Daniel that just started his new job and his Dad was so proud of him. But then a couple days later something bad happened. Daniel rushed to the hospital and saw his dad. His dad was sick. Daniel stayed with his dad, but it just got worse. He was in there for about 2 days, but then he said goodbye. Sadly, he passed away. Daniel went back home and sat on his porch, watching the sunset. He sat there thinking of his dad. He was happy that he could say bye to him.

Christopher Cueva
September 17, 2018

Ms. Naugle's picture

In the Afterlife

In the Afterlife
If I were in the after life I would be in another world where nobody has been or has seen before. The world would be called The After World. The After World would have no sin and would have everything you've ever wished for. The world would be billions and billions of light years away. Everyone would be there, and all wishes would come true, and no one would ever be mean, and there would be no enemies, and all will be friends.

Maren Cromie 9/18/18