Fall Celebration of Writing 2017!

Congratulations to all who participated in the Fall Writing Conference in Montpelier, Vermont on Saturday, November 11! It was amazing to hear all your voices through all kinds of writing, there was so much talent to be heard!  

Writing Solo

Horizon Line

My Favorite Part of the Beach

My Favorite Part of the Beach
When I took this, all I could think was, my feet are freezing. It was six in the morning and I was waiting for the sun to arrive. The ground exposed by low tide overnight made the waves in the sand rock hard and cold to the touch, unforgiving to my bare feet. I could hardly feel my toes in when I took this photo, but all I wanted to think about was how these waves are my favorite part of the beach. Never have I seen a more lasting impression that the tides and waves can leave, then these little ripples. It's a silly thing to love, but they're always the same, year after year. 
Location: Ogunquit, Maine

Jul 18

Colorful Tears

Inside and Out

Spring Cows

YWP SoundCheck: May 2017!

May 2017: SoundCheck!
Congratulations to everybody who participated in the SoundCheck event on Friday, May 5th! Each and every performance was different and stunning in its own way - there is truly so much talent that is shown at these events. Great job to everyone!

Redwoods Redwoods

Palm Star