Is Sharing Caring?

They say that sharing is caring,
But what if you have nothing to share?
Or maybe you just don't even care.

What if you decided to share your cold?
That would be bold.

What if you decided to share your disease?
That could add up to a lot of bodies.

Something that you should definitely not,
Is share with someone your snot.

But maybe you should share all your fun,
Oh wait, then you'd have none.

Maybe you should share with the boys,
Your girly, girly toys.

But who am I kidding,
You just want to pet that kitten.

So maybe sharing is caring,
But I think some people will care what your wearing.

I'm so sorry for wasting your time,
With this dumb little rhyme.

Birthday Party

I wait for more.
I watch my sister watching the door.
Waiting for the guests to arrive.
Because then we can go to Sky High.
Oh wait, I thought it sitting in my chair.
That we are actually going to Get Air.
At first there's none,
Then there's one.
Two.
Time to go.
We must get on the road.
Some things are messed up, but we'll make it up.
Some met at the school, but that was meant for the pool.
One is already there,
So they'll just need to wait for their
friends.
Until the wait gets to an end.

Look we're there!
But the friend is not here.
Where could she be?
Is she waiting for me?

We hop into line,
Until it's our time,
To get to the front.
Some of us jump.

Look!
Here she comes.
Her socks? She has none!
So we must get her some.

Oh wait!
What about me?
The socks, I don't have on my feet!

Birthday Party

I wait for more.
I watch my sister watching the door.
Waiting for the guests to arrive.
Because then we can go to Sky High.
That we are actually going to Get Air.
At first there's none,
Then there's one.
Two.
Time to go.
We must get on the road.
One is already there,
So they'll just need to wait for their
friends.
Until the wait gets to an end.

Look we're there!
But the friend is not here.
Where could she be?
Is she waiting for me?

We hop into line,
Until it's our time,
To get to the front.
Some of us jump.

Look!
Here she comes.
Her socks? She has none!
So we must get her some.

Oh wait!
What about me?
The socks, I don't have on my feet!

The Creature I'm Meant to Be

So I took this test
to see what my spirit animal is.
I thought
that I would be a
horse, or a dolphin.
But I got
a pug.
I don't know why,
but I did.

My personality
versus a pug's
is different.
I understand 
some reasons why
I would be this adorable beast.

I am friendly
I am barely ever in a mood other than happy,
ok,
just kidding.
I get sad sometimes
and angry.
I can forget things quickly
but also keep things 
in mind
forever.
I like being a leader.
But also following behind.
I enjoy my little toys.
And some food.

I am also blonde.
But I will not eat anything
I do not like.

Then I took a different quiz.
Same concept.
But then I got donkey?
I'm confused.
I thought I could only be one type of animal.
But it's okay.

Backpack Challenge Response

"My name is Winter Summerfields-" I hear chuckling. I look around the room to figure out who it is. Keep looking, I tell myself. No one can make fun of me, I'm one of the greatest people on earth.
       "Mrs Summerfields? Are you all right?" Sarah says. I look at her.
       "Yes Sarah, I just thought I heard chuckling when I introduced myself." I say. She nods.
       "Well I am sorry about that. No one should laugh at your name." Sarah replies. I nod. I will find who laughed at my name. 
       "Continuing, I am Winter Summerfields-" I hear it again, but this time I stopped right when they laughed. Then I saw who it was - Jackson. Jackson, the one who would always mess up my work. Jackson who would always make fun of me, even though I am one of the greatest people in the world.

Dear True Love...

Dear my true love,
      I love you. I think you know that though... You are the best crayon I have ever met. White crayon, you are amazing. No other crayon looks like you. Your wax is as white as snow, and your fine pointy end is the most beautiful part about you. Before I met you, I drank this really strange dark pink juice. But that doesn't matter. All that matters is that you love me back! Tell me, do you? Because you are my favorite crayon there is! My new favorite color is white, but it used to be blue. Screw you, blue! You are the love of my life. If you don't love me back, I don't know what I will do.
      I know we just met, but, will you stay with me in my heart for the rest of out lives?
      Here someone comes, giving me another nice looking drink. Here we go, dinking the light pink drink. I feel weird, like something is happening to my love for you. What am I doing? Writing to a crayon? Stupid crayons. Bye now.

̶L̶o̶v̶e̶ ,

The First Snow

I feel the cold air, and the fluffy snow on my feet.
I smell the fireplace, knowing that I belong with it.
I see the white, fluffy blanket of snow, and my feet, tingling.
I hear children laughing, enjoying their time in the snow.
I taste my warm hot chocolate, as I walk back into the house.
I head over to the fireplace, and warm up before going into the wintery wonderland.

What to do?

Author's note: Hey! I know some of you have seen what used to be Dear Mr Donald Trump the sequel. I am sorry but I cannot keep that up. A member of my family recently saw it, and told me to delete it. I do not know how to delete it, so I am writing an apoligizing note. Again, I am sorry for those of you who wanted to see it. I am writing a different blog here.

I need you guys to help me. I keep thinking of ideas, but don't know how to use them. I keep trying to think of ideas. Can you all help me? I look at the chanllenges. Maybe this one? Nah. I don't know what I would do for that. The story might be really boring. Can you write your ideas in the comments? Like ones you are ok with others to use? For me to use? Can you help me? Please? Thanks! I try to jeep writing every day. I've really become attached to this site. Thank all of you for this wonder.

Erasing Bad Memories | Would You Do It?

We all have bad memories, or will have bad memories. It is hard to keep the embarrassing parts of your day in your head - especially when you can forget almost everything else. But what if we had the chance to erase one completly? To destroy it and leave it all behind you? Would you take that chance?
      I have some pretty bad memories, most of which are really embarrassing. And I am a pretty shy person. Say I got the chance to destroy one of my horrid memories. I don't know if I would take that chance.

The Crazy Invention

"Umm.. Hello?" Helen asked as she walked up to the strange, dark building. I'm not supposed to be here... She thought. Maybe she should just leave.
      "There's probably nothing interesting in there anyways.." She thought aloud. All of a sudden she heard shuffling. And breathing. I'll just leave. It's too scary to be here alone. But maybe I'm not alone... As Helen walked away from the strange building she felt a weird sensation. I need to go in there! If I don't, I'll never get to see! She ran towards the building. She felt scared, but daring.
      "I'm coming in here, whether you like it or not!" She yelled to no one in particular. Saying that just made her want to go in the building even more. She gathered up her thoughts. And decided she would go alone.