Alone

I AM AFRAID OF BEING ALONE. I know it sounds ridiculous, but early on, me and my twin brother Owen were inseparable. Gradually we got used to the other always being there, so now, even though I am with my brother less and less, it is still strange to be alone. I remember before we had a dog, and Owen was still working at school, I would come home and within 15 to 20 minutes, the house would take its toll and I would spend half an hour just to calm myself down before I started working again. I am not afraid of the dark, but afraid of not seeing what is around me and looking at nothing, feeling all alone. Have you ever turned around while alone somewhere, feeling eyes piercing your neck?That feeling flows me when I am alone. To me, being alone feels like nobody has got your back nobody to help, nobody has ever been there to help.

Shirley

Shirley was a normal 20 year old woman. She had a job at an office in the city, and was walking to work when she had the accident that changed her life. As she was walking to her workplace, a court in NYC, the bus came. Little did the driver know, the brakes on the bus had a severe crack in the disc. As Shirley was crossing the street, the bus came hurtling towards her, and as the driver hit the brakes, the disc shattered as the bus slammed into her. Some of the wiring wrapped around her, giving her a severe shock. As this incident happened, the force and the wiring caused three things to happen to her. the shock gave her incredible reflexes and supercharged her heart, while the force turned her weak muscles stronger, as it impacted them together. After a month in the hospital, given her newfound abilities, Shirley decided she had better things to do than be a lawyer. Soon, she got a phone call.  Down in Philly, there were many gang fights, and one of the gangs, The Urban Leopards.

One Frosty Fall Morning

I remember walking to school in 5th grade, on a frosty Fall morning. It was just an ordinary morning, walking to school by myself. Or at least it was, until I heard the music. It was almost as crisp as the air around me, and the rhythm slowly wormed it's way past my ears, and into my heart, warming my soul.  I veered off my normal path to school, following the tantalizing sound of the music. As I was following the music, I started pondering who made this music. They must be a famous musician of some sorts, playing in a studio. As I walked by an alley, I heard the music louder than ever. As I peered in down the alley, I found an old man, smiling and playing the beautiful music on a small drum set. He looked up at me and smiled as he said these words that I will never forget: “Don’t judge a person before you’ve seen what they can do.”

Listen

Dear President,

I hope that you reconsider the wall because not all immagrants are bad for the country. Consider Steve Jobs, who's parents were Syrian immagrants. Also, the stop-and-frisk laws were already proved unconstitutional and should stay banned. Plus, stop previding tax cuts for your family, because middle class needs tax cuts more. And you cannot treat women poorly as you are doing. This is how many people feel about these laws, Hillary.

From a Freind

Disclamer: I am not a Trump supporter.

Somewhere In Vermont

I am alone.Before the nuclear war started between Europe and the U.S and Russia and Asia, the top 100,000 smartest people made it to Mars. The rest of us were not so lucky. My Dad was a renowned architect, and he built us a bunker that I grew up in from when I was 3 until I was 23. By then The area was safe enough. I started walking, given a month’s food, a rifle, a tent, and a gas mask. I walked for 15 days until I found the perfect area. A cabin, with a farm 500 feet away.There was a beam of light above, that seemed to point, “This house is the one.” After exploring, I found that the cabin had gear. I stayed a night and then woke up and explored the farm. Soon looking in a dusty corner of the house I found a button, and pressed it slowly. A floorboard opened and I jumped down. 60 year old farmer who greeted me. “Welcome to my safehaven!” He announced.

Somewhere In Vermont

I am alone.Before the nuclear war started between Europe and the U.S. and Russia and Asia, the top 100,000 smartest people made it to Mars. The rest of us were not so lucky. My Dad was a renowned architect, almost making the cut for Mars. He built us a bunker that I grew up in from when I was 3 until I was 23. By then The Outside was safe enough. I said a final teary farewell to my parents, shuttling the bunker and closing the door with a clang. I started walking, given a month’s food, a rifle, a tent, and a gas mask. I trudged through the harsh Outside for 15 days until I found the perfect area. A cabin, with a farm 500 feet away.There was a beam of light above, that seemed to point, “This house is the one.” By then I was at the point where any sign of hope would be helpful. After exploring, I found that the cabin had gear, including rope, two gallon cans of beans, and even a bottle of pain relivers! I stayed a night and then woke up and explored the farm.