fiction 0 comments challenge: Arm
Jean's picture

Temporarily Quarantined

I went on a field trip with my class and accidentally spilled some chemicals. I think that’s how I got my arm. It was driving me crazy because it kept poking out of my ears one at a time then going back in and reappearing out of the other ear.

We were at a Future Lab when it happened. As soon as it grew the scientists were panicy about it and had no choice but to quarantine me. I soon learned that I had to go through future surgery, which took 48 hours. In the end, that arm was taken off for good and I got to go back to my normal life.

fiction 0 comments challenge: Arm
Jean's picture

Mystery Arm

One day when I was 10 I was hanging out with Ellen. I felt pain in my back. I told her to see if there was anything there and she screamed. It was green and reaching at her. I asked what it was. She said in a scared voice,  “It’s an arm. It’s green and it’s reaching at me!” I ignored it until dinner when I told my mom about it. My mom called the doctor. The doctor said it was “armaphobia”. He also said it would never go away. A few months later Ellen grew one too! It came in handy with a lot of things but I never found out how to get rid of it.

fiction 0 comments challenge: Arm
Jean's picture

My Big Performance

Today is my big performance at the Garden Brothers Annual Circus and guess what? I’m juggling! This is Natalie Young speaking and I grew an arm on my shoulder! I mean what kind of person grows another arm! Oh well, I’ll do my best. At the circus everybody laughs at me but I still do my part. When I’m juggling I mess up. Then everybody laughs at me again and I’m embarrassed. When I’m done with the act I see somebody else that has a third arm! I actually see somebody else that’s like me! So I go over and talk to her. Then we become friends and I am happy and I actually am happy about my third arm too because after a lot of practice, it did come in handy with juggling.

fiction 0 comments challenge: Arm
Jean's picture

Monster's Life

I was born awkward. I had three arms, one on my side and then my two regular arms. My parents are ashamed of me and they call me Monster child. When I go outside people push me and call me a monster but I do have two friends. It’s hard to be me. I’m home schooled because my parents don’t want me to go to the public school. Everyone treats me like a monster. 

Well today is my 10th birthday and I don't get any presents. I’m going out today. I’m absolutely positively sure people will push me and laugh at me just because I'm being me. As I said there are two people who are nice to me. Their names are Francesca and Camilla. My name is Violetta. They’re friends with me because they have three arms too. That makes me feel better when I'm sad because I know there are more of me out there.
fiction 0 comments challenge: Arm
Jean's picture

An Awful Day

One day I found out that I grew an extra arm on my head! Do you know how I did it? I spilled some yellow juice on me and all of a sudden an extra arm appeared out of my head. I have been silly ever since. When it was the next morning I couldn’t get dressed so I had to go school with my pajamas on. During math and writing it was hard because my extra arm was annoying me. During lunch and recess I was playing baseball and my arm was not helpful then either because my team lost. On the bus my arm was not moving so it didn’t bother me. Now it is really helpful because my arm got used to me.
fiction 1 comment challenge: Arm
Jean's picture

My Chest Finally Comes in Handy

One morning I wake up as usual, get dressed and something unusual happens. I hear a rip. It had come from the chest part of my shirt. “There’s an arm on my chest!”  
        After a while I actually found out it was a useful body part. For instance, I could change the channel on the TV while eating breakfast. Also, for example, playing video games was a lot easier with three arms! My chest really did come in handy. Looks like the title of this story is right; however, my mom had a big job to do. She had to cut a hole in each one of my shirts. Life is better with an extra arm!
fiction 0 comments challenge: Arm
Jean's picture

Arm On Me

One day I saw a lump on my head. I went to bed that night and woke up with an arm that was on my head. It  was resting on my pillow. I said, “AAAA!” 

I went over to my friend Emily’s house and she said we have “armaphobia”. She also had grown a new arm that was coming out of her back. Emily screamed. 

We are both 10 but now we both had blue arms. We both had an extra blue arm for ever and as we grew older we found out they were more helpful than not.
Jean's picture

The Egg

I was digging to the bottom of my backpack when I came across a green egg with blue veins. It  was scary looking. I dropped it and it cracked open. Out came a monster! It was a giant black beetle. I captured it using both parts of the broken egg and put it back into the shell. The beetle shrunk to the size of a regular beetle and the egg never got opened again.

Jean's picture

Robtic Snakes

I woke up at 2:00 am and I was tired but the Robotic School starts at 3:00 am. I put on my lab coat and white pants. All of a sudden I passed out. I woke up sometime later with a robotic snake on my head. After that I went to school and found eight more robotic snakes in my bag They were ugly and I was surprised to find them there. They must have crawled in my backpack while I was passed out. I love going to the Robotic School but I sure don’t need a robotic backpack!
Jean's picture

My Trip to Nevada

When I went to Nevada the first place I went was Carson City. We went by a church and I saw horses but my mom said they were just statues. My mom stopped the car and my sister, grandma, mom and I got out and noticed that the horses were not just statues they were real!  

After seeing them we got back in the car and drove to a place where you can rent a house. We had one booked. It had everything we needed and I got my own room. My mom and sister went to tour an old gold mind. My grandmother and I were inside and then I looked outside and saw wild horses. I told my grandmother and she did not believe me so she looked outside. She was amazed!  After my mom and sister came back we went out to dinner then went to bed.