thorse3's picture

Lucky Number

My lucy number is 13 and 3. I know that thye are my lucky numbers because whenever I got to a basketball game and I have either the numbers 13 or 3, I always make the basket I shoot. Even if its just one time that I make a shot, I always make it. When I had the number 21, I never made any of the shots I shot. I dont usually believe in "magic numbers" or "luck" but this luck. I dont know hwot to convince you that it is real luck because you probably dont believe that this is luck but it is.I dont know what it is about this number that makes it lucky but it is my lucky number and it is for everything. I know that it is for everything because when I played softball with that number on my jersey as well, I hit the ball every time I swung the bat. When I had a different number I didnt. So ya. Thats my lucky number

thorse3's picture

Letter To Someone Special

The person that has a big impact on my life is my step mom Alisha. She is my dads wife, my step mom, my baby sisters mom, one of my BIGGEST role models. She helps me through tough times even if its just advice on something going on at school, anything. She is always there for me when I need someone to talk to. She was there for me when my mom was not and when she was not doing so good and she is like a mom to me. And I just want to say thank you Alisha. You are a great step mom and I couldnt ask for a better step mom. I love you .

thorse3's picture

Letter To Someone Special

thorse3's picture

Time Travel Machine

If I were to create my own technology I would create a time stopper. Something there you hit a button and EVERYTHING in the worl stopps. You can go into a store get whatever you want, read someones diary whenever you want, take someones things, etc. Im not saying I would steel stuff because I wouldnt but it would still be nice to have a time stopper. This would make everything in life AWESOME. To use the time stopper all you wold have to do it press a button. It coulf be a button on the wall, a button as a necklace, bracelet, ANYTHING you want it to be. That is the technology I would create if I was to create one. I would love to hear of other peoples ideas so please share your ideas of a technology you woud create.
thorse3's picture

Letter To Bully

thorse3's picture

Inspiration

The person that admires me is my grandma Jeanne. She took me in when I was not in a safe envoirnment. She has fed me, put a roof over my head and gave me a better life then I could ask for. I could not ask for anything else from her. She is my inspiration and she means the world to me. I thank her so much, I couldnt do anything without her and I hope that I never get seperated from her because she is my grandma, best friend, inspiration. I give a last but not least thanks to her. Thank you, thank you, thank you Jeanne.

thorse3's picture

It changed everything

It changed everything...
​The day that I realized I am having a new baby sister. I thought to myself, Everything is going to change, my dad is going to forget about me. Everyone had kept telling me that even thugh i think that now, not to worry until it happens. My step mo told me that if anything it will bring us closer because she knows im going to be a great big sister and I am going to be a big help. I no longer think that my dad or step mom is going to forget about me. Accept maybe a little........
thorse3's picture

My Home Town

I love the views in my town. The mountains hight up, the view of the moon sparkling in the night, the trees all around me. I couldnt ask for a better town. My most favorite thing is the fresh small of maple syrup after it had just been boiled. The sight of the white sparkeling trees out the window in the winter. I couldnt ask for a better plce to live in.

thorse3's picture

6 word story