FOLD: LIGHTING

[Photo: Darwin Bell, flickr]
WORKSHOP BY ERIN BUNDOCK, FOR YWP

FROM A NEW PERSPECTIVE

From a New Perspective
Have you ever looked at the world upside down? In your writing, have you ever tried approaching a topic or feeling from a different perspective?

This Playlist is going to get you thinking about how to make your visuals look at the world in new ways. Most of the learning in this Playlist will be discussion based as we talk about how different perspectives can be interpreted.

You'll also brainstorm some ways to approach each perspective or angle to help you with all the activities. You have enough skills in your toolbox to help you make these decisions, even if you don't feel like you do! Trust yourself and have fun!
High Angle
Take the time to look through the photos, and imagine that you're taking the photo.

The Voice - August 2018

The Voice - April/May 2018

The Voice - January 2018

Nov/Dec 2017 Issue

Want to be a Guest Editor?

Seeking Guest Editors of YWP's amazing monthly digital magazine, The Voice! Next issue: January 2022! 

Message Susan Reid at S.Reid or email [email protected] by Dec. 17 if you're interested:
  • Guest Editors will select 3-5 of their favorite pieces from the past month and pair the writing with photos or art from the site.
  • Provide a short blurb about themselves to include in The Voice (YWP usernames will be used).
  • Message your selections and your blurb to S.Reid or email [email protected] by the deadline, Wednesday, Dec. 29.
Questions or suggestions welcome! 

art12.21

art1021

Jul 25

cjp1

FOLD: MORE ON CHARACTER

[Workshop and art by Avi Kendrick, YWP]

SAYING HELLO

Welcome to Character Creation!

When creating a character, you are creating a person. This makes something that seems so simple actually very complicated. In this playlist, you will learn how to create a character.

As you go through the XP’s, you are going to be adding elements together to create a character, which you will use in the final project. You can repeat this process to create a second or third character later on if you need it for your final project.
Beginnings