The Voice- February 2018

The Voice Photo

Allium Anthology

The Allium Anthology is looking for your submissions. Get your work published!

Partnered the Champlain College Office of Diversity and Inclusion, the Allium Anthology is an online publication seeking to give a platform to young, marginalized voices. Allium is publishing essays, poetry, music, art (painting, sculptures, makeup, etc), and photo essays centered around the theme of breaking down stereotypes about place and culture. To learn more about submission guidelines and the project, visit alliumanthology.weeby.com. While you're at the website, make sure to check out the essay that inspired the project, "To My Gambian Friends Who Believe Trump is Right to Call Africa a 'Shithole'" by Absa Samba. 

Allium has extended their submission deadline to April 15th. Email your submissions to [email protected]. All work must be original. Multiple submissions are welcome. 

Snapshots of #vtwritesday

Jul 24

Time to Start Reading — YWP Book Club

The YWP Book Club is officially starting our book! It is time to start reading Some Kind of Courage by Dan Gemeinhart. The reading schedule and the activities for the book have been POSTED. Go over to the book club HERE to check them out.

For Week One, we will be reading chapters 1 - 7 from July 24th to July 30th.

Don’t worry, you can still get your copy of Some Kind of Courage and join the YWP Book Club. We will be having regular conversations about books, and a party with an author talk from the author of Some Kind of Courage, Dan Gemeinhart on August 16th.

We’re so excited to read and talk books with you!

Jul 07

Social Media Galore!

Green