kgallagh's picture

The Situation

The fine print on the bottle said to never mix with shampoo,which I had a little bit on after the shower,so I deftly jumped back into the shower to try and wash it off.It never came off. I had already dried the dye into my hair before realizing that it was hideous. Then I realized just how screwed I was. I had to walk through college with a ugly barf-green in my hair. I embarrassingly stumbled around and tried to hide when people where around. I got spotted. It was a pretty bad day.

fiction 0 comments challenge: Dare
kgallagh's picture

The House

I'm kind scared but I do it anyway I'm walking up the driveway and see broken glass,trash and dead brown grass. I am at the door and open it and I said to my friend it looks like someone lives here. I walk up the stairs and see pictures of someone I have never seen in my life. I gave one to my friend and he had never seen him before either I walk back upstairs and go inside a bedroom and see a man sleeping and he woke up and and he asked me what I was doing in his house and I said the we thought no body lived here and he said he has lived there for a few years...