cy.bick's picture

Bed

cy.bick's picture

The Gym

The light brown wood contrasts the maroon and white walls. Slightly worn banners displaying past championships and former school legends from the white half of the walls. Doors are spread out all around the walls linking to different rooms to the main gym. The lines painted on the wood to create a court. Two orange hoops on opposites sides connect to a large piece of glass that finishes the equation for fun and excitement.

cy.bick's picture

Water Bottle

All day I sit, and when I’m not sitting I get carried around like a baby. My water weight seriously fluctuates throughout the day. My name is The Titan, or that’s what my name tag says at the bottom of my body. I’m covered with different stickers that acts like a sort of clothes for me. Now, however, they’re starting to peel and the winter air is starting to really get to me.

cy.bick's picture

"Cash me outside" Girl

On an episode of the popular TV show Dr. Phil, Danielle Bregoli and her mother were brought on due to family problems they were having circling around Danielle’s attitude and what she did. There’s a famous quote said during the episode “Catch me outside,” bur her accent made it sound like “Cash me outside.” A few months after the episode aired, people began to say the quote over and over and over again. This was one of the stupidest things I’ve witnessed to become as popular as it was. It was definitely the most annoying saying I’ve ever heard and every time it was said I wanted to rip my hair out. The phrase didn’t make any sense and whoever was saying it just sounded dumb and annoying. Then all I would see on my Facebook feed is the video of her saying it and pictures of her stupid face with the words “Cash me outside.” After a few long months, the saying finally died and peace was restored in the Universe.

cy.bick's picture

The Big Game

With seconds dwindling down one after the next, the game is tied one to one. We have the ball attacking the defense, trying our best to do our job as a team and score. One of the defense commits a foul on a member of the team. We get a free kick from about fifteen yards passed the mid field line. Drew, one of our best offensive players, said that he would take the free kick. He backed up at a thirty-degree angle from the ball and looked at the goal with one mission: get the ball in the back of the net. He sprinted at the ball and kicked it with everything he had. The seconds the ball floated in the air felt like hours. Until finally, the ball reached the goal keepers hands. It had so much momentum and spin that it grazed off the off the goalie and rolled into the goal. Then the cheering started from the fans, parents, and players. We won the game two-to-one, and I'll never forget that game-winning goal.