Lorr's picture

Single Step

Something big I would like to do is go to a good college. I realize that this isn’t that big or a goal but for me right now it is. I know that later in life I'll have bigger goal.However, for now all I can do is go to high school, get as good of grades as I can and sign up for scholarships. At this point in most highschoolers life they know where they want to go to college,whether it be far away or close to home. For me i’m not really sure, there are some schools I've looked at but mostly as a joke or out of boredom. Although I feel that once I get to college I will have bigger goals and bigger ideas. 
Lorr's picture

Last Chance

This is your last chance, your last chance for glory, fame, and fortune. Your standing back stage waiting for them to call your name, your hands are sweaty and stomach is in knots, you’re filled with nerves. You have to wait, everyone says that you’re good at what you do. You don’t think so, but you’ve made it this far. The people say you’re good. Even if you don’t succeed you still have popularity. You get this feeling everytime, you know that once you get up on the stage your nerves disappear, but you can’t help it. You’ve learned to live with this feeling all your life, almost everything you do gives you this feeling.
Lorr's picture

Last Chance

Lorr's picture

Kindness

The kindest thing a stranger has done for me, honestly there are so many. I have so many people in my life that I don’t think i’d be able to choose just one thing. There was the kid at the track meet that helped me with my drum sticks, the girl I met from Illinois that promised to never leave me when I only just met her. So many “strangers” have helped me in many ways, and now they aren’t strangers anymore. They are people that I know and love, they became my closest friends. You could say my best friend definitely did something nice by letting me be her best friend and letting me see behind her walls when we first met. Any stranger that did something nice for me became way more than a stranger to me.

Lorr's picture

Letter

My letter to you,

You’re everything to me, I recently made a mistake just last night it might ruin what we have. You know about it but it hurt you. I was crying so much because the other person left me and also because I thought you were leaving me too.
Lorr's picture

Woodland girl

I’m walking through the woods perusal on a beautiful day like this.I’m wandering around playing with my knife when I come across a set of footprints.I decide on a whim to follow them,I’m home alone so it’s not necessarily a good decision to come out in the woods. But when have I ever made good decisions. So I follow the prints,they’re normal human prints, but relatively small i’d say it’s a woman's foot. The prints keep going for a long time, at one point i go in a loop.
Lorr's picture

Mundane

I’m a leapster you see i’m the one you give to your one year old child to distract them for a little bit. I’m all gross and covered with food. I’ve been in the family for 6 years. I was first brought to the large building that I know now is called a house. I first belonged to the eldest child shelby,I’ve been passed down 3 times. Once to Richard, then tyrus, and finally to Lorr.I’m blue and gray, the family has another leapster that's green and gray but smaller than me and doesn't work as well.

Im now old and unwanted, I sit on top of a shelf in the room with something that's called a television. I watch as they grow up, Shelby is 20 she has long forgotten about me, Richard is 18 and tyrus is 16.Lorr the youngest may not have forgotten about me.I still sit on the shelf alone and broken wanting to be used and played with. I remember the days when they would fight for me but now they fight for phone chargers.

Lorr's picture

24 hours phoneless

I myself have gone 24 hours without a phone. It was pretty easy, sure I missed all of my friends and the ability to watch Netflix. But I was in Maine, with my family on a river. It was a big river and we’d swim in it and canoe up river. I didn’t need to be on my phone, I used my camera to take some pictures. I usually need my phone for something to do at night but I didn’t, by the end of the night I was exhausted. I saw all my distant family like my second and third cousins. I had fun without my phone, most people are attached to theirs and need to always have it with them. But you honestly don’t it causes some people anxiety to not be able to be on their phones.

Lorr's picture

BatZach and SuperLorr

My name is Lorr, some say i'm the geek and nerd of my school,but they have no clue who I am in the night. I'm SuperLorr 5'3 vigilante saving my town. My partner is BatZach he's only a little taller with the height of 5'5. We met eachother while chasing down the same criminal. I was turning the corner chasing her down when we ran into each other. We lost the the criminal but BatZach caught her before I got the chance.