Her

Her long golden wavy locks twist and then they shake.

Her brownish eyes sparkle, like in the movies, that are fake.

Her glossy lips glissen with pride,

Her smile big and bold,

Her lashes long and thick, her beauty like a bride.

This is who I love. And this is who loves me!
She has her funny jokes, that she saves for the best days.

When I’m feeling mad, she knows it right away.

I know when she is sad, just like I did today.
When she laughs, or when I do, we laugh so hard we sometimes lose are breath.

I know my friend, and we will be together until death.
I know we will be friends in middle school, and definitely high.

I really hope we’ll never have to say goodbye.

We’ll talk together on the phone when we are so old, knowing that were never gonna put each other on hold.
She is the bestest friend.

Here

“It had been a long time, but now he was here.” My Dad had to go through training to get in the army. He was gone for a couple months, but finally he had come back to see us. He had tons of stories to tell my brother and me.  My brother was eleven and I was twelve. We enjoyed the stories he told us and he even showed us some of the training he did when he was there.

Here

It had been a long time, but now he is here. He enlisted himself to the army when he was 18 if there was a draft. When he was 21 went into the United States Air Force after Pearl Harbor. He was the one who pushed the button that dropped the bomb on Hiroshima. Soon after he pushed that same button on the same B-52 bomber which blew up Nagasaki. Before he had to leave, he was about to get his diploma on Nuclear Physics. He was inspired by Albert Einstein. Einstein built one of the first nuclear reactors to create electricity. But the army decided to take his wonderful invention to make bombs. He found out that when you split the uranium atom it produces heat. But if you do that with vast amounts atoms it creates the atomic bomb.

Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks!

The last time I was at a special event was a Boston Red Sox baseball game. They were playing the Houston Astros.

We got up at 5:00 in the morning. We drove to the airport to get a rental car, then we started the four and a half hour car ride to Boston.

After what seemed like forever, we pulled into the parking garage. As I walked onto the street, it was amazing. The loud noise of seemingly endless people and traffic. The smells coming from food vendors along the streets by the stadium. It was as if all the sounds and smells of the world were amplified by 20!

As we walked through the gates, I suddenly smelled the unforgettable aroma of hot dogs and peanuts. The smell of Fenway Park.

We went to our incredible seats directly next to the Green Monster and watched batting practice, desperately trying to catch balls hit into the stands.
fiction 0 comments challenge: Here

Hero

It had been a long time, but now he was here. The only person who could save the world. His name was Hero but everyone called him He. Slowly aliens had been coming to earth and blowing holes in the ground, and sometimes blowing up houses. That would soon stop because Hero was here. He was the universe's biggest and strongest creature, and nothing could beat him, except for his own weapons. So, to beat him you would have to get past his defences (bombs, lava, homing missiles, and more.) find his top secret weapon storage, get past the lasers and motion sensing alarms, and get out without being seen.

Here

It had been a long time, but now she was here. She is my best friend, Jane. She was coming from washington DC, we are going together on a plane to the bahamas. As she pulled into the driveway my dog Cookie ran out to greet her and I followed. She opened the door and stepped out in her pj’s with a large cup of dunkin donuts coffee. We both talk for a while, then I open her trunk and a huge inflatable swan pops out at me! Next thing I  know I’m on the pavement with a huge swan on me as if i was a egg,

“Sorry!’’ she gasped loudly.  

I look up at her and say, “ Jane we are going on a plane we can’t fit this!”

“ actually we aren't, “ she says with shame.

“ what!” I scream.
fiction 0 comments challenge: Here

Here

It had been a long time, but now he was here. And he wasn’t going to leave my sight every again (or at least for a little while). My husband had just gotten back from the army, but as I was running to give him a huge hug, a smell clogs my nose. I stand at a holt in front of him, and give him a look from the top of his head to the bottom of his boots. As we stare into eachothers eyes, I give him a look that leaves his face with a very sarcastic “seriously”.

“Harry, no offence but you don’t smell like you took a shower at all when you were there.” I say raising my eyebrow and leaning on one of my legs but bending the other.

“I’m sorry, but they didn’t have any…” He turned to the car that dropped him off, he then started to turn around again but I jump in his arms and close me eyes. A smile spreads on my face, as his smile spreads too, our love grows like a thousand hearts. Today was the most happiest day I will ever experience.

Evelyn

Best friends. Evelyn is happy. She is helpful to everyone. She is kind and loving. Cheerful. She is honest, and never will lie. She has a kind heart, and is so nice. She makes others feel happy, when they are around her. She is very generous. Brave. She is bright and always shining.

Evelyn is the perfect friend, for anyone to have. I imagine her, long brown hair with blond highlights. Green eyes that look at you and wonder what she is thinking about. Her voice is sweet. And her face is perfect. She is tall and skinny. She wears a silver ring with an aquamarine jewel, on her left hand.

Evelyn likes to adventure outside. Swimming. And exploring. She loves animals. Making forts in the woods. Watching cartoons. Climbing trees. Reading, always reading. She loves everything about nature.

Noah

Noah

I love my twin brother noah and here is why. He is good looking. He has a mob of flowy dark hair. That he likes to stroke  with his fingers like a comb. And he acts like its always in his face just so he can turn his head to put it back into place. He is tan with hazel green eyes that change color. Usually due to what he wheres.

Individuality

He has a geeky slash charming slash weird personality. But it is  very likeable. He loves legos. He does karate thats why he thinks he can beat me up. But we both know he cant. He doesnt listan that well. He  is very stuburn. He is “ athletic” he does soccer. So over all i love every single thing about him.

McMahons

McMahons

The description that I will give is about Tucker and kane they are like my cozens I love them so much.Tucker is 5 he is so nice sweat he has dark brown hair he is like 3,9 and he talks so sweet he says my name like mowry so cute. He want to be a NFL player on a team but not the raiders and the pats. He loves when I read to him and his nickname is tuckerman he is very silly and he acts like I am his mom.Tucker and Kane's mom is a home ec teacher her name is Kim Kim is so nice and there dad Brenden works at a Hospital and is a ski patrol like my dad.