We need your help to keep this community going. 

Please have a family member donate to YWP by clicking here. THANKS!

If you use Amazon, use this link  https://smile.amazon.com/ch/20-5231693 so Amazon will donate to us.

give thanks

Late....

Don’t ever be late to basketball practice. I found that one out the hard way. First of all, I showed up 20 minutes late and needed to run 5 laps. Also, I needed to touch the free throw line, go back touch the half court line, go back touch the other free throw line, and go back and run the full court. Additionally, I was still treacherously tired, it was hard to breathe and at that point I was behind in what we were doing.

Ski

I know a lot of people that want to ski and have never done it before. I believe that everyone that wants to ski should be able to. Wouldn't it be awesome if the first time you ski or snowboard ayney were into unitedstates it would be free. Can you imagine no one would be jealous any more and you could be able to ski with all of your friends at least ones. Also you would not have to worry about not having enough money.

The Hard Way

Me and my brother learned this the hard way, Table manners that is. It was one summer night and we were eating pasta. That night was the night where bodhi and I left the table manners outside. Then are dad saw us not useing are manners he exclaimed what he had done when he was a kid so he would stop having bad manners, He called it the table game. He said to us go get your money from your room, so we did.

Always Listen

Beach

In my opinion, I think everyone in the U.S.A should visit the ocean at least once in there life. Trust me. The ocean is filled with wonders and joy. The first time I went there it was bright and sunny. I went with my friend Haven, Mayan, my mom, Greg, Brandie, and his son Brandon.

Wall

“Oooowwwwww” I screamed as my feet came out of the wall. It was a normal summers day and I was going down stairs, to go watch some T.V and eat food. But then my mom said I could not watch T.V because I had been bad yesterday. So I started to get angry  and throw a fit then my mom sent me upstairs, so I stomped myself up the stairs it was at that point I freaked out at my mom.

Diner on Route 109

Twins

Twins.

Rachel and Dawn. Dawn and Rachel. Both twins, both annoying, both daring, and both different.

They both walked into their favorite diner, 2 Willows on Falls Street, which is also Main Street. They live in a small town in New Hampshire, and when her mom died they… they changed.

Diner Photo

“When do you you think it is going to come?” David scaredly questions. David is a man, 64 years old and lives in the suburbs of Berlin. The whole world was getting ready to get passed on to Sagittarius A*, the biggest black hole in the whole of the Milky way.

The Meet Up Spot

The Meet up Spot!

I woke up to one wonderful sunny in my brand new room  boxes everywhere we had just put up all my decals,curtains, and lights. I leaped out of my bed and onto the hard cold floor. I got dressed and walked down stairs to a wonderful morning breakfast with eggs and bacon. “Our powers back” my mom yelled I was so happy. I ate, got my shoes on and say goodbye to My parents “bye Mom” I yelled “bye Dad,.”