express yourself

Technology

“After hours and hours of testing we finally have it H.C. now there is heat conditioning, who needs wood stoves when you can H.C. recommended for winter and cold climates!” said a commercial guy.

“Isn't that guy in every single commercial or what!” said Jonathan.

“Ya, but we should think about  getting one of those we live in Alaska consider that,”  Said his wife Margaret.

“Ya” Jonathan said. “all see were we get one.”

Technology

Breaking News!

Lily Walsh Recently Invented A

Whole New Type Of Technology
    On Monday, a new inventor, named Lily Walsh, created a Cloner 2,000.

Lily says, “That it is supposed to clone anyone or anything that goes inside of it.”

In an interview I had with Walsh, she described her new invention, as a tall, silverish-gray, rectangle, that has a glass door for people to enter through.

Thunder

The Lightning Show

I sit on the porch of my great grandmother's house, surrounded by my family in the middle of a heat storm. Hot rain is pouring down on all sides of the house. Nobody on the streets, it is too wet to go outside. I hear thunder, then counting the seconds until the lightning strikes. One second, two seconds, and finally thirty four seconds.

Thunder

One Of The Biggest Storms
    I was at school and everyone is talking about one of the biggest storms. High wind and a downpour and maybe even a tornado. I hate storms. I’m absolutely terrified of them. At school, teachers put on the news so we can watch it and see how dreadful it is. Teachers say we won’t have school tomorrow. I was good with that.

Thunder

sound

That sound

That sound was the sound of me

Most children are scared of me

I hate that and

`            when i think about that I start going with thunder

Sometimes I ruin things like soccer games and parties
                I cry when that happens.

Sometimes I cry a lot         

Thunder

The sky was black and foggy

The dark clouds poured out in showers of rain

The loud booming noise of thunder filled the room

I shielded my eyes so not to stare at the bright streaks of lightning

I heard the whimpers of my dog hiding under my bed

I tried to concentrate on the pitter patter of the rain hitting the roof

Sleep was out of the question

I shivered from the crisp spring air coming through my window

Thunder

Technology

FlitchFlitch is a wireless robot that helps you. It’s only 4”5 with the stretch legs it goes up to 30 feet. But if it stretches too far it will break. If it happens to break get out of the house and call the fire department, because it will light on fire. It has a oval shape head and rectangular body. It weighs about 130 pounds. If it has a lot of dust in it the weight is 145 pounds. It is originally red, blue, and yellow. But you can get it in black, green, and purple.