powered by your voice
in fiction 0 Comments challenge: General

Penny

in fiction 1 Comment challenge: Bully

Bully

Dear bully,

Dear bully, can you be more nice to me in school because you are super mean. For instance, at recess can you not say ¨nice miss¨ to me when I miss a basket. When you are on the other team when we are playing a big basketball game outside can you not foul me so hard. When you do that it hurts really bad and I usually end up on the ground and you say it was not a foul and I quit. You also always tease me and it really hurts my feelings so can you not do that anymore. You do these things every day except the fouling part because we don't play that every day. Please don't be mean to me anymore. These were some of the reasons I call you a bully and you also do these things repeatedly. I really hope you dont bully. Thank you from connor the person you are mean too.

Chimes Sound

The wind chimes jingled in the summer wind. I glanced around our back yard, wondering where that sudden gust of wind came from. Another wind brushes across my yard. More jingles follow. My protective dog, Ivy came running out of her doggy-door as if she thought something was wrong.

“Julia” Dad screamed “Julia, come in and bring Ivy with you.”

It took me a minute, but I made my way to the house with the dog following. As I step through the front door, I see Dad put his iphone into his pocket and pick up his keys.

“Your mom’s giving birth”He says the second he sees me.

“What?” I ask in a very confused voice.

“I'll explain in the car” Dad says even more frantic than his first words.

Chimes Sound

I step outside to hear the beautiful sound chimes whispering messages through the wind. The damp wind blows, whipping hair across my cheeks. The sounds of the chimes travel with ease from the bells to my ears. I close my eyes and let the wind take me away.I flow through the trees soft and smooth and whirl around the chimes. We dance together in perfect harmony.The chimes wram me inside, making me remember the warmth of home. I touch the crisp air and hold it close to my heart. The wind loses speed and floats me to home. The chimes twist for the last time and the world is silent. I will always know this wind.

Chimes Sound

The sound I hear every time I go to my garden. It keeps the bunnies, birds, and other small mammals from eating the vegetables.  Since I was three I had It. The sound always seemed to calm me down. A cheerful little sound. When I go to sleep I hear it instead of the howling wind. When my baby sister is crying, the wind blows and my sister and I hear a beautiful sound.It seems almost magic. Maybe it is? Only my sister, my younger relatives and I can hear and see it. One day when it was a gloomy horrible day out it just appeared. The clouds when away and birds started to sing.  I try to make my parents see it. I even held it in my hands and they didn't see it. So far I have seen five fairies.I wonder if it’s because of the chimes.
in fiction 0 Comments challenge: Bully

Bully

Dear Franchesichia,

I know you and me have had some problems lately and  I would like to fix that.

First off I would like you to stop calling me names, stop teasing me, and most importantly I would like you to stop bullying me. Also I would like you stop cyber bullying me. You should make a better choice by not joining groups and teasing other kids. You just have to believe that you can do this and not give up. Make things right and make thing better. Tell your bullying friends that you don’t want to be apart of that. If you do that they might not like it but they will do it too. Stand up for yourself and just be an upstander. Say NO to this nonsense that you have made and make the right choice. Say NO to bullying and say YES to upstanding.
    Sincerely, Mya

Chimes Sound

in fiction 0 Comments challenge: Bully

Bully

Dear Bully,

Today I followed you around and just wanted to tell you this. Today you called that girl fat, well that girl you called fat is starving herself to lose weight. Also that teacher you called stupid went to college for 6 years straight and got her degree at one of the most high class college in the US. That boy you called a nerd, his mom has stage 3 cancer and might die and his dad left them when he was 2. The kid you pushed off the slide was blind in one eye and can't see anything to her left and her parents are going bankrupt. The new kid you said was ugly because of his scare on his head, he was hospitalised of 4 months after getting squished by a tree. You should think about bullying before you bully because you never know what that kid's life is at home.

Sincerely,
in fiction 0 Comments challenge: Bully

Bully

Dear Bully,

Maddie why do you Bully people? Why do you want everyone to be scared of you? Do you think your more popular? When people tell you to stop you need to leave them alone and be nice. If someone is bullying you, tell an adult. Don't take it out on other people. People don't want to go to school because of you. There sad and mad and they can't take one more day. You need to be respectful and polite and have empathy.

Dont pick on people for what they wear or if they think differently. Or if they're not good at sports. You need to be kind and caring. Also in class you need to participate and not make someone else do all the work. Maddie I hope you know how many people you are hurting. I hope you know you have to stop. You're making people have low self of steam.
in fiction 0 Comments challenge: Bully

Bully