flame's picture

Vacation Time

I had never imagined winning over two billion dollars to go on a trip to anywhere I would go but I did. At first I thought I was dreaming But I wasn’t. I was so happy. So I went to the airport to get a ticket to go to Paris, France because I had always wanted to go to Paris and now I finally get to go but I bought two tickets because I wanted to bring someone with me and I picked my bestest sister storm and she said she would so I told her that we were leaving in a week and she started to pack her bags and I headed to my room to do the same.
flame's picture

The Story to Tell

August 25, 2018 6:59am

It’s the first day of school and I am so scared. I have never been to school at all, like at all. And my brothers are natural at it. It’s like there not scared of going to school. But me I am so scared. But I don’t know why.
August 25, 2018 7:00am

We’re almost to the school my mom says and I feel like I’m about to be sick but my big bro is there to comfort me. For so reason I feel safe around him but probably that’s because he wants to protect me but he knows how strong I can be.
August 25, 2018 7:15am

We get to school and I don’t want to get out of the car but I have to. Me and my brother walk into the school, and we go to the front office. We step and I immediately know who the principal and the vice principal are, and I immediately felt calm.        
August 25, 2018 7:30am
flame's picture

The Problem I Always Seem to Have

They were about to leave but the is just one problem.

“ grandpa Geno.”

“ What is it Monotone?”

“ I felt this thing like there is new world the the gate to all multiverses. Did you feel it to.”

“ Yeah I felt it to but…”

“ But what grandpa.”

“ Ink has to let us in.”

“ Ink…? What does he have to do with this.”

“ Because he is the protector of the multiverse so if we want in he has to let us in.”

“ but won’t I glitch in there.”

“ No no no no. You won’t glitch in the gateway to the multi….”

“ Geno you need to see this.”

“ Oh hey Ink what’s up.”

“ What’s up WHAT’S UP YOU EXPECT ME TO ANSWER THAT WHEN… Ummmmm, who are they Geno?”

“ Oh there just my family.”

“ Oh and who is the little one.”
flame's picture

Prophecy true or not

Hey the names Emily Garmadon but you can call me Em. So yeah I um I was told about this prophecy that I have and I don’t believe it and in that “ prophecy” I am the one to save Ninjago city and I just don’t believe it. And why would I believe something that probably isn’t true. And this oracle thing told me and I just don’t believe them. And why should I any way my brother won’t thank me because his is always mad at me for what I do. And I hope it’s not him I have to save.

“ Em, Em, EM. Oh there you are we need you Lloyd’s been possessed by this person named Morro.”

“ Wait what. No no no no no no no this can’t be happening. What are we going to do kai? What are we going to do?”

“ I don’t know but we need your help.”

“ Okay I will help but not for that long.”

“ Thanks Em.”

“ Yeah Yeah whatever.”
fiction 1 comment challenge: Dye
flame's picture

Died Hair Gone Wrong

I have always wanted to dye my hair but I never had the nerve to do it but today I do. The color that I have always wanted to dye my hair was light blue and today is the day that my mom will finally let me dye my hair light blue. And I am so happy.

We got back from the store and I go up stairs to the bathroom and three hours later I was all done and I look in the mirror and my hair isn’t light blue it’s pink and I hate pink so I look at the bottle and it says to leave the hair dye mixture in the refrigerator for an hour and then dye your hair. Then I noticed that I forgot to do that and the bottle says that the dye lasts for at least a month.

So I go down stairs and I tell me mom what happened and she said the same thing happened to her when she was my age and that made me feel better and it’s a good thing I got two bottles. So my mom let me do it again and I did it right the second time and it came out the way I wanted it to.
fiction 0 comments challenge: Pal
flame's picture

My Best Friend

I have well had an invisible friend named Night light yes I know weird name right. Wrong well at least that’s what my four year old self thought. So this the story of my four year old self and Night Light.

“ So Night Light how are you?”

“ Oh I’m good and you Leaf.” ( Yeah weird name my parents gave me right)

“ I’m good as well. What do you want to play?”

“ I want to play checkers.”

“ That’s a good game to play. Let me go get it okay.”

“ Okay I will just stay here waiting for you.”

So I go down stairs and my mom is at the bottom and she asked me who I was talking to and I said myself  like any four year old would say. Then she says something about having invisible friends and I said I didn’t have any. Then I grab the checkers and I head back up stairs.

“ Okay I back.”

“ Cool.”

“ So what took you so long.”
fiction 1 comment challenge: Woods
flame's picture

The First Day Of School

“ It’s school time girls.”

“ Time to make some girls cry.”

The pines and well every rich girl go to this private only girls school. And you know in almost every school there are the cool girls who are the pines. The shy girls who are the oaks. And the smart girls who are the maypoles.

“ Why school. June how do you get by?”
“ I just think happy thoughts that’s all.”

“ Oh like that will work. In the part of the school me and July go to we have to deal with the Pines.”

“ Ugg the Pines are the worst.”

“ And here they come now.”

“Hello Juline.”

“ Hello Ash, and my names not Juline it’s July.”

“ Yeah whatever, hey May do have my summer reading and the writing done for me.”

“ Yes I did and here you go Leah.”

“ Thanks.”

“ Oh here come the Oaks.”

“ shut up 4th grader.”
flame's picture

The Hurricane That Reached Their Home

There was this family that just got back from their summer vacation and it was a week before the kids had to go back to school. There is a total of four kids, the youngest being four and the oldest being 14. When they got back they had just missed the hurricane watch. But what they didn’t know was that watch was turning into a warring and they need to leave but they couldn’t because as soon as they were backing up a tree landed in front of their path. The only place they could go is to the basement and that’s where they went.

“ Mommy are we gonna die.”

“ No of course not sweetie were going to be safe okay.”

“ Okay mommy.”

“ Mom what would happen if we can’t get out of here.”

“ Well there is a door over there if we had to use it to get out.”

Three hours later

“ Mommy i’m hungry.”

“ I know baby I know.”

“ It’s been three hours when will it be over.”
fiction 0 comments challenge: Lost
flame's picture

Where Am I

Where am I? Am I in a dream? No I can’t be it wasn’t even dark out. But this seems like a dream. But I don’t know where I am. Oh that hurts uhh I must of hit my head off of something. Okay let’s see if I can see anything familier in this place. Uh oh I don’t know where I am and I’m getting scared.

It’s been three hours and I still don’t know where I am and I want my mom and dad. But I can’t get to them because I don’t know where I am. Or how to get out of here. But I must remain calm and that’s all. Just stay calm and maybe someone will come find me.

“ Oh hello there little one. Are you lost?”

“ Yes I am. Could you help me get home? Please.”

“ Of course my little one. Where do you live.”

“ I live in a big red house with a pool in the backyard and a balcony on the left side where my sisters room is.”

“ oh I’m sorry little sweetheart but that sounds like you can from a different dimension.”
flame's picture

which pet to chose

It was five minutes before the pet store closed and I still haven’t made my choice and my mom is getting impatient. My two options are a little poodle and a kitten and there are both so cute.

“ Come on May just chose one already.”

“ But why can’t I get both mom.”

“ because I only able to afford for one and the stuff we need for it so just chose one.”

“ Okay then.”

So I closed my eyes and I picked one and it was the poodle and I was happy because I secretly wanted the poodle and I get to have it.

“ So you got the pet you wanted what are you going to name her.”

“ well I’m thinking about naming her March or maybe Snowflake or or.”

“ I think snowflake is a great name.”

“ you think so mom.”

“ Yes I do.”

“ Well then her name is Snowflake.”

And that was the story of how I got my dog Snowflake.