tornwinh's picture

The Beasts in the woods

I was walking in the woods with my friends. Until these two ferocious creatures start running at us for we didn't even do anything to possibly harm them we didn't even see them but they saw us.  

Maybe we were in their space but it wasn't fair we had to run for our lives or they would swallow us in one gulp. We all ran separate ways to bamboozle the two creatures luckily they didn't come my way I guess I wasn't meaty enough.

But I feel bad for my friends as they are still running from the beasts.    

After all my running I ended up in this calm and relaxing place it was so much better than being chased by two beasts. Since I was in the clear I sat down, pulled out my phone and my earbuds and listen to music while enjoying the scenery. 
tornwinh's picture

The Beasts in the woods

fiction 1 comment challenge: Rule
tornwinh's picture

Equality in this World

tornwinh's picture

Fall YWP

Eliza suffers from a rare disease that changes your body every season. Since it is fall her hair is starting to fall out just like how the leaves drop off a tree. She sadly also has to suffer her skin changing and becoming dark orange and a lot of other falls colors. She doesn't like going to school in fall because kids make fun of her… but some think what she has is actually pretty cool, her friend Henry said ‘’She's like a part of nature’’. Another part of having this rare disease is feeling cold or really chilly all the time as like in fall where it gets cold every so often. But Eliza takes this disease as a chance to learn a lot more about the seasons and nature which they are learning about in middle school. Eliza likes to play soccer as she plays all the time.
tornwinh's picture

Fall YWP

Eliza suffers from a rare disease that changes your body every season. Since it is fall her hair is starting to fall out just like how the leaves drop off a tree. She sadly also has to suffer her skin changing and becoming dark orange and a lot of other fall colors like Red, Light Orange, Green. She doesn't like going to school in fall because kids make fun of her… but some think what she has is actually pretty cool, her friend Henry said ‘’She is like a part of nature’’ Henry thinks this is cool because she is like a gift from nature and she is in a cool situation and she is also famous because of this rare disease. Another part of having this rare disease is feeling cold or really chilly all the time as like in fall where it gets cold every so often. But Eliza takes this disease as a chance to learn a lot more about the seasons and nature which they are learning about in middle school. Eliza likes to play soccer as she plays all the time.