The Soccer Bee 48's picture

Hungry

I am hungry for knowledge. I alway want to learn. The only downfall is I want knowledge on thing I want to learn about. So if you tell me to learn about some I don’t want to learn about I am going to Half ass it. But when I learn some thing about a thing I like to learn about. Then I will keep digging for more knowledge.
           For example in first through third grade I was obsessed with anacondas which are a kind of snake. I kept learning. I was a computer of knowledge on anacondas. Now I am thirsty for understanding of World War two. From memwoirs to historical fiction I am continuing to read and inform myself on this horrific topic.
             I can’t compare to my hunger for knowledge to anything else.

The Soccer Bee 48's picture

Gun Laws

Gun laws need to be addressed. From school shooting to threats. Gun are a big problem. Lots of people don’t agree with me but I think guns should be mostly illegal. I know it will not completely wipe them out but it will help. For hunting I think you should have to go through a whole lot of other steps and make sure they are in a safe environment. For starters i think you need a house inspection to make sure you have a safe and it won't be dangerous. This will help people keep their jobs but still make the US a better place to live in. I have friends who are terrified because of school shootings. I scared that my friends in New York are not safe. So I need help enforcing these laws. Some people won’t agree but this will help I know.    

The Soccer Bee 48's picture

The Fight

Fern, Suzy and I race to the swings. I get there first and jump on the tallest one. Fern jogs up and gets on the middle one. Just like her the middle friend. Suzy trots up.
“I want the middle swing” she says already annoyed.
“I got here first” Fern says.
“You got it last time” Suzy says again.
“ Fern did get here first” I say
“You are always on Ferns side”
“Am not”
“Fine” says Suzy
“Let’s see how much air we can get” I says trying to loosen the tension.
As we swing I get the highest and I throw my head back and yell in glee. Fern stats singing Hello by Adele. All of a sudden I have an idea. I lean back as I go forward and almost flip over. It was so fun. So me and Fern start doing that flip thing and sing. Suzy just smiles and swings. Soon I got bored and decided to leave.
“Hey Fern you want to go.”
“Sure” she says absent mindedly.
“I don’t want to go” says Suzy.
“Okay then stay” I say.
“No you guys stay.”
The Soccer Bee 48's picture

Scarlet gold

Pinch, twist, pull, pinch, twist, pull, pinch, twist, pull. Over and over my stained yellow hands go. Hours after hours back and forth. “Ring ring ring, section 4 lunch break.” says Vivaan. Uggggghhhhhh I hate Vivaan he walks around like he is so superior, and just because he is loaded. He struts around the barn whipping people when he feels like it. Anyway Arjun owns the the saffron fields. Arjun doesn’t strut, he has broad shoulders, light bronze skin and those big round hazel eyes. Aunt Keshini says I will never be good enough for him; and grandma says I’m too weak. I can’t even talk to him because he is so rich. “Ananya”my name floats towreds me it’s a quite wisper but harsh it sounds like like Vivaan. Wait it is Vivaan. All of a sudden I‘m back to reality in torchering agency. The whipping continues for another minute. My inflamed and bloody skin screamed at me to stop the pain. Then I realized I wasn’t in control I never was. The wip rose up and started to fly down.