poem 0 comments challenge: Wishes
aidan morse's picture

wishes

For wish one I would like to be able to grant my own wishes. 

The second one is time travel to my 50th birthday 

Lastly I wish for everyone to be happy.

aidan morse's picture

best friend

I met my best friend I made the mistake of walking into the girls bathroom. Thankfully no one was in there. I realize what I had done as soon as walk in. as I came out she was just about to come in. I quickly said “woung one” ran to the boys room. Later that week she was told to sit with me on the bus. She confronted me about it and that is how I met my first and only best friend.

aidan morse's picture

Tell Her

There is only one thing I wish I could do over. This one thing is to tell a girl hoe I really felt about her. I met this girl in the fourth grade. We were on the same bus so we got to see each other a lot. We sat together for two years before she moved away and I haven’t seen her since. If I could I would go back and tell her about how I felt I would.

aidan morse's picture

food mounsters

There it is 

My worst nightmare 

The only thing to ever beat me

The creature of the night

What to do 

What to do 

Come on think 

How to get away 

What is it weakness 

That right 

Food 

That it 

Food

Only way to kill it 

Feed it 

Feed it and it will die

I got food 

Open up

Yes it is dead

There another one 

Why are they chasing me 

What do they want 

What did I do 

There is only one thing they want 

Me dead 

Can’t let that happen

Ah a mountain 

If I get to the top 

I’ll have the high ground 

But I’ll also be trap 

No mountain

Keep running 

Wait 

What is that

Yes 

It is a food factory 
aidan morse's picture

Nothing

I close my eyes 

All I see is black

There is nothing to see here

Inside my head 

Nothing is the only thing I can trust 

Nothing to see 

Nothing to do

The only color is black 

In the nothing 

That is my head
poem 0 comments challenge: When?
aidan morse's picture

if not now when?

poem 0 comments challenge: Perfect
aidan morse's picture

Perfect day

Perfect day

The perfect day start with toast

Then comes the chat with friends

Next is the unlimited money spending time

For lunch I get pizza 

Have an epic Bakugan battle

Pasta for diner 

Then it time for bed

After a Perfect day

aidan morse's picture

hunted

HUNTED

It’s Halloween night, as I walked past the creepy house, on the corner of my street. People said that a man died in that house, in the late 90s. 

“Go inside,” said the ninja standing next to me, “go in and I’ll all my candy.” This was a very good offer because it just so happens that this kid went to all the rich people's houses then came to this house to make the same deal. 

“Ok” I say stepping up to go inside. Inside the house there was nothing wrong with it. It was just an ordinary house that could use a little work. I was there for about fifteen minutes. When I came out the ninja handed over all the full sized candy bars. 

So now every summer I work on the house and then on Halloween I have a big party and that kid is dumb and gives his candy to the first kid who went in the house.
aidan morse's picture

gold tree

It has been three days since we’ve entered this forest. My friends, Tim, Tom, and I came here looking for something to make us rich. The only thing in this forest are trees. 

“How long has it been?” Tom asked.

“It has been three days,” I tell him, “and it will be three more keep stopping for Timmy.” Now Timmy is not a bad guy he just a little round and a little out of shape. 

“Guys wait up you know I’m not that fast.” Tim yell from way back. 

“I’m gonna go scout ahead,” I tell Tom “wait here for little Timmy back there.” Then I leave to go look for a way out. In five minutes I find the way out. So I go back to tell them and then we all leave. It turns out that the inside of the tree is gold. So we big dumb now.

fiction 0 comments challenge: Risk
aidan morse's picture

risks

It’s Army Day here in the small town of Vercome. Every year they hold this event where if you want to you can enter yourself and fight twenty army men. If you win you get $1,000. You  had to do it by yourself. Now if you lost your life.
    “Go on ahead and just enter.” Rick said, “If you don’t you wouldn’t have the money to save your mother.”
    I knew he was right. So i walk up enter my name. A few minutes later I was face to face with twenty train soldiers. By the way we're fighting with guns.  Ten minutes in and only one was left. The last guy had just ran out of amo. I of course won now my mom is safe and now I just have to way a year.