The zombie apocalypse

CHAPTER 1 

THE DECISION

I was dreaming about a zombie apocalypse and then  I heard groaning. Then I went to my window and I saw a mob of a few thousand zombies…  I screamed “Mom, Dad there is a mob of zombies outside my window!!!”  My parents came running to my room; then we knew that it was a zombie apocalypse. Then we thought about what to do. We decided to get ready for a battle.

CHAPTER 2

PREPARING FOR WAR 

poem 1 comment challenge: Starry

THE UNIVERSE

my wishes

WISHES

My wish for January 18 2020 is to try to make the world a better place.
My wish for May 10 2034 is to be a chemist. 
My wish for May 10 2059 is to work for United Nations.

THE PITCHFORK MAN

“Hi, can we be friends?” said the guy with the pitchfork in a creepy voice.
“Ok?” said the teacher. 
“Good very good.” said the guy with the pitchfork in a creepy voice.
 Then the teacher thought “Help me.” then she started to shiver.
 “Hug me.” said the man with the pitchfork in a creepy voice. 
“Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” said the teacher. 
 “Ok.” said the man with the pitchfork in a creepy voice. 

Then he hugged her and she died. 

thanksgiving acrostics

WINTER HAIKUS

climbing

If I was able to do one do over it would be climbing to the crown of the Statue of Liberty. I would like to do that because I made a bad choice when I  wanted to climb back down halfway up. It was a bad choice beacause afterwards I thought "I want to climb back up"

TREES

wander

The quote “Not all those who wander are lost” connects to my daily life by, sometimes I am wandering in my woods and I don't get lost. Also I think it means to not give up no mater what. 

THE MENACE GHOUL

I trudged into my gloomy basement on Halloween night, and I saw furniture floating around the basement. Then I ran to get my parents, and they came sprinting down the stairs. When we came into the basement, the furniture was still floating.  A few minutes later, a ghoul materialized out of thin air. My parents and I shrieked from fright. Then my parents ran for their lives, and I decided to face the ghoul myself. I grabbed my powerful Nerf gun. I loaded my Nerf gun and shot the ghoul. He fell down and died. I shouted for joy.