tdog101's picture

Free throws

If i could break one world record it would be most free throws made in one minute. My reason is, i love basketball and so the NBA can see that i am good at free throws.

tdog101's picture

fire

Once in the middle of the night there was a person named grady. he was in the woods on a walk. he saw an old log cabin he went to see what is inside. He went in when he walked in, he saw an old teleportel he saw a button on it he pressed it. it made a blue flash he walked into it.when he walked into it got the power of when he laughs fire comes out of his mouth. So he laughed and burnt the old teleportel. 2 years later: he was at a party with his friends. When they were walking out of the party grady’s friends made the dumbest joke that will ever be told and he laughed for some dumb reason and now his frineds name is ash if you you know what hppend to him 2 years ago you will know why his frineds name is ash.Then cops came and he went to jail for 4 years. Year 3,Grady did not want to be in jail anymore so he laughed and burnt the wall down. When he got back to where he lived. he lived in a place called rutland vt. When he went into a store to buy some milk for a target.
tdog101's picture

wishes

wishes

Tomorrow my wish is to get a dog 
For my 25th birthday my wish is to get a life time supplie of ice tea
For my 50th birthday my wish is to get a life time supplie of starbucks

Those ar my three wishes

tdog101's picture

Creepy graveyard

One night, Jeff and his friends John and Bob were walking in a graveyard.A black figure flashed behind him. John went back to see what it was. When jeff looked back, he didn’t see John. He kept walking. Then he saw the black figure from the corner of his eye. He looked in front of him; he did not see bob. He ran but the black figure stopped in jeff’s path. He ran toward the exit. The black figure grew. Then his friends jumped out of a cloak.They were the black figure. They fell to the ground laughing.