Twinkle lights

Scars Are A Memory Of What Not To Do

Scars can be cool a story, scars can make some people wrinkle their nose and look away, and some scars can teach you not to do certain things.

I was about 8 when this happened, I was playing with my sister INSIDE a car with nobody else when I tripped over an armrest and smacked my chin on the control panel. I didn't realize I was bleeding until my mom came out to check on us. She noticed i was dripping blood from my chin and she grabbed a wet wash cloth put it on my chin and drove me to the ER luckly my dad worked at the closest one and he was the one that gave me the stitches. I even have a picture

My VERY Painful Scar

One day while skiing in vermont, a couple kids and I were sliding down a snowbank while waiting for the bus the arrive. One kid asked for me to move out of the way and when I did I fell over and he didnt relize so he went rolling down and the metal heel of his ski boot smacked me in the head. It was in an akward position, right next to my right eye but still on my nose. It was bleeding but the best the school could do was put a band-aid on it until we got back.

Santa

Santa is coming soon

He is checking his list twice.

Better be good for the man who lives in ice.

His elves are working hard to bring a smile to every boy and girl

Prepare your cookies pour the milk hang your stockings 

For when you have awaken there will be a present under the tree waiting for you

You see the smiles around the house and you realize Christmas isn't about presents its about family

BLM

Me!