The Friendship Pledge

This is the friendship pledge, by saying this you promise to be my best friend through thick and thin and to never let anything get in way of our friendship. And know that this goes both ways

I pledge, to never let anyone hurt you,

to be there whenever you need me,

to be myself, and to help you be yourself, 

to never get upset at the small things, and if I do I will make sure our friendship isn't ruined,

to promise to not only to be your friend, but to be your sister.

I know you said all this the day we met without knowing but I just want to hear you say it again.

poem 0 comments challenge: Rhyme

Hope

What we need right now is hope,

the world is upside down right now,

I feel like I'm walking on a tightrope,

just one misstep from falling,

into a pit of darkness

but we need to stand strong

so we're not taken over by aloneness,

because we are strong

and we can work our way through this.

Unforgettable

Dear friend,

I am going away soon, but know that I will always be with you no matter how far apart we are. We may not be sisters by blood but we are sisters by heart. Don't let this change anything between us, just because I'm going away doesn't mean I'll never talk to you because you are unforgettable

Seeing You

We used to see each other everyday, but then you changed schools. That didn't stop me from coming over though. But then I found out I was moving out of the state and I wanted to spend every second with you, but then came COVID-19 and ruined everything. Now I can only see you on a screen, its not the same but at least I can see your smile and hear your laugh and thats just enough to make me happy.

Twinkle lights

Scars Are A Memory Of What Not To Do

Scars can be cool a story, scars can make some people wrinkle their nose and look away, and some scars can teach you not to do certain things.

I was about 8 when this happened, I was playing with my sister INSIDE a car with nobody else when I tripped over an armrest and smacked my chin on the control panel. I didn't realize I was bleeding until my mom came out to check on us. She noticed i was dripping blood from my chin and she grabbed a wet wash cloth put it on my chin and drove me to the ER luckly my dad worked at the closest one and he was the one that gave me the stitches. I even have a picture

My VERY Painful Scar

One day while skiing in vermont, a couple kids and I were sliding down a snowbank while waiting for the bus the arrive. One kid asked for me to move out of the way and when I did I fell over and he didnt relize so he went rolling down and the metal heel of his ski boot smacked me in the head. It was in an akward position, right next to my right eye but still on my nose. It was bleeding but the best the school could do was put a band-aid on it until we got back.