aparker's picture

Risk writing

Hi, my name is Allyssa. I have red hair and I am a risk taker!I’m going to tell you the story of the time I took a risk and how it was successful. My mom has purple glasses and black hair. My dad has silver glasses and black hair. And my sister has red hair. 

It all started when my family went on a cruise. We were going from Vermont to Maine. We were in New York when the ship had hit a rock. We had a hole in the side of the boat. We were sinking!  We luckily had a boat patch for the hole. Someone had to go under the water to put it on. No one volunteered, so I did. It was a big risk because the boat could either sink or sharks could come. I went down.

It took like twenty minutes to put it on. You have to get the patch flat then you put it on the hole then you tape it. I had to wear scuba gear so I could breathe. I successfully did it. I went back up. And they all were cheering for me. 
aparker's picture

RoadTrip

Hi, my name is Allison. I have red hair. This paper is going to be about the time me and my friends went to Maine.  My friends' names are Allyssa and Isabella. Allyssa is actually my sister. Allyssa has red hair and Isabella has blond but she dyed it black. I call Isabella Izzy.

It was summer. We just got out of school when Izzy asked me and Allyssa if we wanted to go on a road trip From Vermont to Maine. We went to Maine because we really wanted to go to see what it was like. Of course we wanted to but we had to ask our parents first because we were only 17. So, we asked them and they said yes. Izzy already asked her parents and they had said yes. We went straight to packing. 
aparker's picture

Diaster

Once upon a time there was a little girl wearing a blue dress. Her hair was in a long ponytail. Her name was Annebell. She was 2 years old. She was playing outside when it started to pour. Then the wind started to go really fast. 

Her parents called her inside. She went inside.  Her parents told her to go into the basement where she would be safe. But first, she had to go get food and water and some stuff to do. So, she got chips and water and bananas and apples. She also got coloring stuff and a blanket and a pillow. 

She went into the basement. Then she wondered about her parents, so she went back up to see. Her parents just said go back in the basement and that they would be down. She got her stuff set up. She put her blanket and pillow in the corner along with her coloring stuff. 
aparker's picture

The Cat In The Hat By Doctor Suess

The sun did not shine. It was too wet to play. So, we sat in the house all that cold, cold wet day. I sat there with Sally. We sat there, we two. And I said, “How I wish we had something to do!”  Too wet to go out and too cold to play ball. So we sat in the house. We did nothing at all. 

“Now! Now! Have no fear.” Dr. Suess

aparker's picture

The special connection that I had with someone

I have met someone that I had a special connection with. Her name is Isabella. I call her Izzy. She is 13 years old now. She has blond hair and no glasses. I have known her since I was in kindergarten. But it feels like I have known her my whole life. 

One day we were on the playground at school and she came over to me and said let’s be best friends so I agreed and we have been best friends! She didn’t really tell me anything all she said so let’s be best friends. 

She asked me if I wanted to come over to her house tomorrow after school. I didn’t really know what to say because I didn’t really feel like it. So I said I would have to ask my dad. The truth is I didn’t really ask him. I was gonna ask him when I got home from school. But, I got an idea of just telling her he said no because we were gonna be busy after school. So the next day at school that’s what I said l. 
aparker's picture

How I got lost and found my way back

Hi, my name is Allyssa. I have short red hair. I don't really like my hair long.  Anyways, I am going to tell you a story of how I got lost in the woods. So, here it goes. 

One day I was walking in the woods, so I could get some wood for a fire that my dad wanted to have. We always have bonfire 
aparker's picture

The Day I Wanted to go to Mars

Hi, my name is Allyssa and I am 15 years old. One day I was getting ready for school. I was wearing a black sweatshirt with pink sweatpants. I also had on and pink and white shoes. My hair was in a ponytail. I was brushing my hair when my mom yelled for me to get the mail. I got the mail and went back inside. I went through it and saw a letter for me. But, I couldn't open it because I had to go to school. 

After school I opened the letter and it was a letter saying I would have a chance to go to Mars!

I didn't really know what to think because I never thought I would get a letter like this! A letter like this. 

The letter read: 

Dear Allyssa,

You have a chance to go to Mars on Saturday, April 6, 2020. You are the lucky winner!

Please email us back.

From, The Aagency                                                                                         
aparker's picture

If I could Invent Something it would be

If  I could invent something I would invent a hip hop monkey.  I would invent this because it's not a thing and because it is funny. I want to invent this because I think it would be a good decoration . I would also want to do this because I think it would be fun to have something else that dances but doesnt dance to like Christmas music. . I would like to do this because it  would give me something to do because I get bored easily.

How I would do this is, I would first write a list of what materials I would need. Then I would go get them. I have to do this because if I don't then I can't build it! The things I would get would be wood fabric. I would use the fabric to dress the monkey. I would also need scissors and a battery pack. I would also get my dad to help me build it because that way I won’t get hurt doing it. I have to make sure that I am being safe while making this.
aparker's picture

If I could Invent Something it would be

If  I could invent something I would invent a hip hop monkey.  I would invent this because it's not a thing and because it is funny. I want to invent this because I think it would be a good decrition. I would also want to do this because I think it would be fun to have something else that dances but doesnt dance to like christmas music and stuff like that. I would like to do this because it  would give me something to do because I get bored easily.

How I would do this is I would first write a list of what materials I would need then I would go get them. I have to do this because if I don't then I can't build it. The things I would get would be wood , fabric so I can dress the monkey after, and scissors and a battery pack. I would get my dad to help me build it because that way if I don’t get hurt doing it. I have to make sure that I am being safe while making this.
aparker's picture

If I could complete a world record

If I could complete a world record it would be learning how to do a handstand. I want to learn how to do a handstand because most of my friends can do one but I can’t, so I want to learn how to0. Also, I want to learn so then I can learn something new. I want to learn something new because I am tired of doing the same things over and over. I want to learn how to do new tricks because I am tired of doing the same tricks.

First, I would have to practice standing on my head because if I was to stand on my hands first then I could fall and get really hurt. So, I have to practice standing on my head. Also, I want to get comfortable standing on my head before I stand on my hands. I would also practice getting my balance good on my head. I need to start on my head because if I don’t start on my head then It would make it harder to learn how to do it because I would just stand on my hands when I’m not comfortable yet.