poem 0 comments challenge: Wistful
bhier08's picture

wistful

April 3, 2020
                       Wistful
Wistful
Is
Something
That makes you
Feel an
Unusually
Light regret
                                        By, Bailey
bhier08's picture

World Record

March 12, 2020

World Record
I want to break a world record of the longest hair in the world. The current record for this is 18 feet and 5 inches. The woman who is currently holding the record is Xie Qiuping. She lives in china. She broke the record on May 8, 2004. She started growing her hair in 1973 when she was thirteen. She is now 60 years old.

If I want my hair to get that long I should probably start growing my hair out now. I’m probably going to use natural hair growing supplements like castor oil. To get long healthy hair I need to feed my hair from the inside, so in the next few years I will eat a lot of protein.
bhier08's picture

The Mouse With the red dress

The Mouse With The Red Dress
                The mouse with the red dress looks

determined and serious. She reminds

me of Maleficent with her stick.

She looks like that mystical stick is

everything to her and she wouldn’t

sell it for the world. Or maybe she

won’t let anyone touch her stick 

because it is the world and if anyone 

touches it, the world will end. 
                         I have quite a lot of fondness

for her head jewelry and her veil. 

Her green cape is powerful with the shoulder                                                                                                 

poofs and the silver button below her neck.
bhier08's picture

Fork In The Road

Fork In The Road

One day a girl named Hayla was walking down a yellow brick road at sunset. Her auburn hair glows gold and red while the sunset reflects off it. Her hair falls down to her waist. She wears a flower halo on the top of her head. As she moved you can see her freckles and light tan skin. She’s wearing a flowy blush pink dress and is barefoot.
Febuary 14, 2020
 Her mind is wandering off to a mystical land where she is thinking about what choice she will have to make. Suddenly her foot lands on a rock and it wakes her from her daze. Her foot was throbbing and slightly bloody but she had more important things ahead. She is limping with her head down when she sees it… Blinding lights shoot towards her.
bhier08's picture

Me

February 4, 2020                         Me

Comedic

Athletic

Positive

Pleasant

Determined

Amiable

Scorpio

Pediophobia

Joyful

Empathetic

Sympathetic

Clumsy

Nervous

Hungry

Artistic 

By, Bailey Hier

bhier08's picture

My Wishes

January 31, 2020
 My Wishes
Tomorrow, if one of my all time most wanted dreams came true, it would be to save our earth. I want to help stop climate change and air pollution. If we don’t do our part in saving the earth, everyone in 2048 could die along with the earth. I would wish and hope that everyone would do their part in saving the earth and that no one would just sit around and not help at all. 

On my 25th birthday, I would wish for getting drafted to the W.N.B.A. Getting drafted for the W.N.B.A is and has been my dream for a long time now and iIm only eleven. If I got drafted I would be ecstatic. I really hope this dream comes true. Right now in the W.N.B.A, the women “my idols” that play in the association are demanding equal pay with the N.B.A. I hope to take part in fixing this problem when I get older.   
bhier08's picture

Miscommunications

Miscommunications 

Me: “Hi mom”

Mom: “Hi Bailey, how was your day?”

Me: “It was pretty good. I’m so excited to enjoy my weekend. How was yours?” 

Mom: “It was good. Hey you need to go clean your room!”

Me: Awwwwww! Why do I have to do that! I cleaned it last night!”

Mom: “Umm, and what exactly is your definition of cleaning your room?”

Me: “Well, when you’re in my room, you always tell me to put away my clothes and put them in my drawers neatly. So, I did that and I also put my clothes in the washer and dryer.”

Mom: “Okay… well tonight your room needs to be cleaned from head to toe. It is gonna be spotless! I cannot
take any more filthiness in this house! Your room is a fire hazard!”

Me: “Mom, I know that there's words coming out of your mouth but I can’t understand any of them!” 

bhier08's picture

Beautiful

Beautiful                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       The way the brush stroked the painting and the strokes are so smooth, sleek, and elegant. It looks like a real life painting. I love the way the women in the painting look I also love the way the women are uniquely dressed with their head pieces and their unique position. I have few other words to say about this painting other then beautiful.  
bhier08's picture

surprise

Hi. My name is Bryan and my life, it’s kinda crazy. I’m going to tell you one of the kinda crazy things that has happened to me.

So, one day I decided that I was gonna have a surprise party for my friend Geismar’s birthday. He was turning 111,111. I know he’s super, duper young, right?  

Anyways, when I was planning his party, Mr. Hisomp came up to me and him being his “nosy posy self” he was like, “Oh hey. What are you doing? Like, I totes need the 411.”

I was like “uhhhhh… it’s kinda a secret surprise.” 

Looking back at it now I probably shouldn’t have told him that because it just made him want to know even more. But anyways, he practically brainwashed me just by saying,“Ummm. Excuse me. You’re not letting me in on a secret, uhhh! However could you NOT let me in on your secret! You are a bully and a traitor!” Then he almost stormed off but I stopped him before he could get more than a few feet away from me!
bhier08's picture

Tomorrow I Hope

Tomorrow I hope

I go to a secret garden.

To smell the delicate flowers.

Embrace the colors of the flowers.

Water the soil.

Watching the water sink slowly into the soil.

Digging my bare feet into the damp soil.

Calmly and gracefully walking out of the garden waiting to come back next time...