bhier08's picture

Music

Music 
*Challange*
**while you read the words sing them in your head**

My favorite song is “You Belong With Me” by Taylor Swift. I’ve loved this song ever since I was little. I don’t only love the song I also love the artist. Taylor Swift has been writing songs since she was twelve. She has now wrote from 280 to 300 songs. She is my idle.

You Belong With Me is a song that kinda explains a typical teenage girls life. In the music video there are mean girls, boy drama, and there is a slow dance with a kiss at the end of the music video. If I didn’t watch the music video I might have mistaken it for a fairy tale because it sounds like a fairy tale.
bhier08's picture

Music

Music 

*Challenge* 
My favorite song is “You Belong With Me” by Taylor Swift. I’ve loved this song ever since I was little. I don’t only love the song I also love the artist. 

Taylor Swift has been writing songs since she was twelve. She has now wrote from 280 to 300 songs. She is my idle.