fiction 0 comments challenge: Mouse
bobcat's picture

mouse trouble

Mouse trouble
    Once upon a time there were a group of six mice and they always got into mischief. They were never careful and they always got hurt. One time, they got into trouble. It was the last day of their lives. 

There was Mouse 1, Mouse 2, Mouse 3, Mouse 4, Mouse 5 and Mouse 6. Mouse 1 and 6 were princesses. Mouse 2 was part of a family and had porcupine cousins. Mouse 3 and 5 were friends with mother nature. Mouse 4 was half butterfly.  

One day they were out chasing a spider. They chased it for half an hour and then got stuck in it’s web. The spider turned around and started walking closer to it’s lunch.

The mice started yelling for help but it was no use. No one could hear them. They struggled to get out of the web and the spider was a foot away. The spider came closer and closer. It bit Mouse 1 and injected poison into the mouse. 
fiction 0 comments challenge: Me
bobcat's picture

ME

Me

I like to trap, hunt and fish. I like to trap because it is exciting when you don’t know what you are going to catch. You can catch a beaver, bobcat, coyote, fisher cat, gray fox, long-tailed weasel, mink, muskrat, opossum, raccoon, red fox, river otter, short-tailed weasel and a striped skunk. I can also get rid of pests by trapping but I don’t like to kill animals just to kill them. I kill animals because they cause damage.

I like to hunt because it is exciting except you don’t know what you will shoot. You could shoot a white-tailed deer, black bear, moose, wild turkey, ruffed grouse, woodcock, waterfowl and snowshoe hare. You can also get food from hunting. You can get the pelts tanned from the animals and sell them to make money. You can also get rid of pests by hunting.
bobcat's picture

Choice

Choice

If I had a choice to skydive or bungee jump, I would skydive. 

It sounds like more fun and you don’t have to have a bungee attached to you. Also, if the bungee snaps you could fall to your death. I also want to try skydiving. While skydiving you wear a backpack with a parachute in it. Then you either jump out of an airplane, a helicopter or off of a cliff. You then pull the cord, which opens the parachute. 

I would choose to skydive because I also want to fly in a helicopter. I want to fly in a helicopter for fun not because I am flying in one because I am badly injured. 

I also want to skydive because I want to feel the wind on my face. I also want to see if I can catch a bird on the way down. Maybe, I can catch a hawk and that would be exciting. Although, if I catch a hawk he would nearly rip me in half. Then, I would get a ride in a helicopter.
bobcat's picture

Choice

Choice

essay 0 comments challenge: Fifteen
bobcat's picture

15 Words

Fearless

Helpful

Muscular

Single-minded

Clever

Farmer

Fisherman

Trapper boy

Maple syrup maker

Snowmobile driver

Troublesome
                                    By, Wyatt

essay 0 comments challenge: Wishes
bobcat's picture

week19

Wishes

If I had 3 wishes I would use them tomorrow, on my 25th and my 50th birthdays. The wish I would make tomorrow is that I would catch my first coyote in my traps. Also, I would go fishing in a lake and catch a 7 foot long northern pike. I want to trap my first coyote because I have tried to trap coyotes but I haven’t gotten one yet. I also want to catch a 7 foot long northern pike because I have not caught a northern pike yet.

The wish I would make on my 25th birthday is that I would be a professional trapper, hunter and fisherman. I want to be a professional trapper because I love to trap and I want to trap for a living and sell the pelts. I want to be a professional hunter because I want to hunt for a living and also sell the pelts. I want to be a professional fisherman because I love to fish and I will eat the fish I catch.
fiction 0 comments challenge: Oops
bobcat's picture

week 18

Oops
    Hi. My name is Wyatt and 3 years ago I accidentally sent a message and misspelled a word. I was typing too fast and typed the wrong word. I meant to type, Can I come over and help you kill rats? but I accidentally typed Can I come over and help you eat rats? Tyler typed back in 5 seconds and said,

“No, are you crazy!!! I am not going to eat rats. You can eat rats if you

want too.    

I sent back to him, “What do you mean?

Tyler said, “ You said to me, “Can I come over and  help you eat rats.”

I said, “I meant to type can I come over and help you kill rats.”

Tyler typed back and said “ok.”

I typed back,  “So can I come over and help kill some rats?” 

“Yes you can.” So I went over to Tyler’s house and we caught 20 rats in all. 

I said to Tyler, “Can I bring the rats home.” 

He asked me, “Are you going to cook them?”
bobcat's picture

week 17

Mystique
Once Upon a time there was a boy named James. Every day after school he would sneak into the woods. So, one day I followed him and I saw him playing with a baby wolf. I snuck out of the woods and went back to my house. I got my dog and hiked back to the woods, so if the momma wolf came back, I would have something to protect us.

I was sneaking back down into the woods when I heard him scream. I started running down the hill to him. I was 100 feet from him when I saw the momma wolf. I let my dog go and he ran and jumped on the wolf. They both went rolling down the hill. The baby wolf was still there. I ran down and pushed him and he went rolling down the hill. The baby wolf ran behind a tree and hid. 
essay 0 comments challenge: Unusual
bobcat's picture

week 16

Unusual
Hi. My name is Jack. I am 21 years old. I am waiting in line to get on the “unsinkable” ship, the Titanic! I am very excited to ride on the Titanic over the iceberg filled Atlantic Ocean to find a new life.

Hi. It’s me Jack again. I just got onto the Titanic. I am waving to all my friends on the docks. 5 minutes later we’re off and slowly the docks go out of sight. We’re headed across the Atlantic Ocean.

The food is great on the Titanic. They have pools and hot tubs. Also, they have first, second and third class. My room is close to the bottom of the ship. I am getting to be good friends with the people in our room. I am friends with everyone in our room but my best friend is Thomas. We played cards and talked all day.
bobcat's picture

week 15

Week 15 tomorrow

Tomorrow I hope I will catch my first coyote in my traps down by our corn pile. Also, I will skin him out and hang him on my wall. I will go fishing and catch a lot of brook trout the river behind my house that I can keep and eat. When I get done gutting the trout so I can cook them my dad says I don’t have to go to the barn. Next I will cook the trout and eat them for dinner and they will taste delicious.

The End                             By,
                                                           Wyatt