lunakitty123's picture

the strange carnival

The Strange Carnival
Once a carnival was in town and my friends and I went to the carnival but something wasn't right. The people were acting really weird. My friends thought they were normal. But I knew that was something up.  Besides, we were the only ones there and we thought that there would be other people. 

We then went on a carnival ride after it was over. One of our friends was missing! We didn't know what to do. We tried calling his name but there was no answer. We kept walking when we found him but he wasn't acting like himself. He was quiet and he was mumbling random things. We didn't understand him, so I asked him if he was ok. But he just kept mumbling. We got goosebumps.
fiction 1 comment challenge: Oops
lunakitty123's picture

Woops

Once a person was making a joke about furries (furry costumes) being stupid and I didn’t know that they were joking. It was on snapchat and I sent one back to them. I said that’s mean to say that and they sent another  snapchat back saying it’s just a joke. I didn’t believe them but I sent another one and said “okie” and we never spoke of it again.

lunakitty123's picture

Surprise

Surprise 
     I was planning a surprise party for the whole school and I told Dylan to keep it a secret. She did but someone heard me tell her and they told the whole school about it and I didn't know that someone had told everyone. But my friend told me so I checked the cameras and I saw who was eavesdropping. It was Bailey! So, I went over to Bailey and said you eavesdropper! 
     Bailey was confused. Then I said “Don’t play dumb, I know you were spying on Dylan and I when we were talking about the surprise party.” Then Bailey said “I don’t know what you’re talking about. Then I said “Ohhh, ok, well bye.” 
     So, I checked them again and the person who was eavesdropping was Wyatt! So, I didn't talk to him and just made the surprise party and everyone came. We had fun, we talked, we danced, we played board games and after the party we all went home.   

lunakitty123's picture

Surprise

Surprise