cowboycmar's picture

My Little Invention

My Little Invention

Howdy! I am Jeffrey and I want to invent something because it would be super coolI want to invent the coolest atv in the world. It would be called MarsFast Travel. Let me tell you, It would be fast! The top speed would be 90 mph! 

The frame would be tough steel and the body color would be red and black. The engine would be a 400cc, 4 stroke engine. The tires would be 45 inches tall and it would come stocked with a snorkel, winch, plow and a plow mount. The plow, winch and plow mount would be made by Warn, a plow and winch company.

The max pulling capacity for the winch would be 3,500 pounds and the max pulling power of the atv would be 5,500 pounds.The cost of the atv would be $35,987. would also be cheaper  to buy this package instead of putting the accessories on any other brands that I know of.
fiction 0 comments challenge: Mouse
cowboycmar's picture

The fast fox vs the sneaky mice

The Fast Fox Vs The Quiet Mice

Narrator: “This is the story of the fast fox vs the quiet mice.

Narrator: “These are the characters: Mouse One, Mouse Two, Mouse Three, Mouse Four, Mouse Five, Mouse Six and Mr.fox.”

Mouse One: “Hi Mr. Fox. Wait, it’s Mr. Fox. Everyone run!” Mouse 

Mr. Fox:  “Hi guys, which one should I eat first?”

Narrator: “Whoa! That fox really wants the mice but they are quiet  and sneaky. Can he catch at least one?”

Mouse Four:  “Help! I am trapped.”

Mr.Fox: “Well, I guess it’s you little one.”

Mouse Four: “Please, no! I have my friends.”

Mr. Fox: “Well little one, I don’t care. Say goodbye!”

Mouse Four: “I am gonna escape faster than a blink of an eye!”

Mr. Fox: “Yeah, how do you plan to do that? Wait, where did you                go?”
cowboycmar's picture

Fifteen Words

Fifteen Words That Describe Me
 .keen

.amazing dog owner

.amazing friend

.overweight

.astonishing

.spectacular

.rancher

.fisherman

.hunter

.awesome

.awesome son

Thanks for reading,

cowboycmar

cowboycmar's picture

Wishes

Wishes 

I got 3 wishes from a wizard. I got them because I met him on a mountain called Mt. Random and helped him off of it. One is going to come true tomorrow, one on my 25th birthday and one on my 50th birthday.

For my first wish I want to own the world and everything on it. I want to own the world because if I owned the world and everything on it, I would be able to flatten all of the cities in the world and make it all a country again. Plus, if I did that, pollution and global warming would go down.

For my wish on my 25th birthday, I want a Yamaha Raptor 700r along with a Yamaha snowmobile. I want these because the Raptor is my dream atv and the snowmobile I want because I love the Yamaha brand. I love snowmobiles. The snowmobiles can also be useful to get around the farm when it snows and the atv for when there is no snow.
cowboycmar's picture

tThe Mystery Of The Lost Sound

The Mystery Of The Lost Sound
    Once upon a time there was a girl named Shelly and she had a friend called Monique. They had no sound so they danced to communicate. Shelly went to visit Monique and they danced hi and nice to see you with their hands. They then went to the park. They had two grinders. One was an italian herb, cheese bread with turkey, American cheese, and mixed cheddar that had been toasted in an oven. The other one was plain white bread with  ham, swiss cheese, and mayonnaise.
cowboycmar's picture

Marley

Marley
I feel reverence to my old dog Marley.I feel reverence to her because she has helped me through hard times when my family got into disagreements. She used to come to lead me to her favorite area on my farm.

We would also go on walks through the woods and on the roads we also took her on car rides. I had so much fun with her and she would also speak and sit for a treat. This is my second story about her and she was a beagle.

She had white, brown and black fur.
She had to be put down because she had cancer. Her fur was so soft and she always loved to cuddle.

I have a now dog now and his name is Scout.  Marley used to love to play with my grandma’s dog Bella and now Scout does too.

Thanks for reading,

Cowboycmar

cowboycmar's picture

A Time I Helped A Friend

The Time  I Helped A Friend
   We were in the recess period in school and friend one and I were messing around like always. Then friend two came and friend one did not like friend two very much. Then  friend one started yelling at friend two so I told friend one to stop and he got really mad and stormed off somewhere on the recess area. then friend two was being comforted by me and someone else . 
Now friend one and I are best friends he sometimes ever comes over. 

One time I even went camping with him.
From,

Cowboycmar

essay 1 comment challenge: Changes
cowboycmar's picture

My Dog Marley

My Dog  Marley
Hi, I am Cowboycmar. My dog Marley was a beagle and she had to be put down last year because of cancer. It is a permanent effect because she is permanently gone. 

I miss her and her fur was soft. I swore she could read my mind. She was so fun to take on walks and car rides. She was so awesome!! She understood me and she was the only dog who could be put on a leash. She would run off sometimes but we would always find her. We had to hook her to the clothes’ line so she would not run off into the woods. She was also my grandma’s dog's best friend. They would run and play together in and outside. She would be so happy to go on walks. She was the most cheerful dog I have ever had!

Thanks for reading,
Cowboycmar
essay 0 comments challenge: Changes
cowboycmar's picture

My Dog Marley

My Dog  Marley

Thanks for reading,
Cowboycmar