Not Quite Right

After a long plane ride, it finally ends. The plane lands and all is good when I get out. I get my luggage and see my sister waiting to pick me up outside. I hop in the car with her and she drives me home. As I hug my sister goodbye and walk into my small, empty home, I cry. I cry because it doesn't feel like home. It's not right. Maybe it's the small amount of furniture or maybe it's the fact that I live alone in a three bedroom house. But it doesn't feel like home, it feels like a place where I don't ever want to go back to. If only I knew why...

Joy

For the first time in a long time I am happy. The moon shines brighter then I have ever seen it before. I lay on the grass looking up at the stars while my hair blows in the breeze. I feel joy and nothing but joy. Joy is a good feeling. I am so glad that there is joy in my life.

IDK

December 13th

Lonely,heartbroken,miserable,lost.
There is only anger for the man who killed my mother. That one night on December 13th 2012, my mother and I were on our way home from our long road trip. She looked at me and I looked at her, nothing was better then that very moment I shared with my mother. But little did I know that the moment of happiness that we bonded over was going to be shortly over.  A  car crosses into our lane hitting us head on, and everything goes black.