Below is a small list of things to do while you're still a 'kid'. Feel free to sprout it and add things you want in it! (All of these things are for Vermont). And yes, I have done most of these things.
- Play in the snow. (You're a Vermonter, it is a necessity.)
- Climb a mountain and take in the beauty of the world.
- Watch a sunset on Lake Champlain.
- Eat a whole pint of Ben & Jerry's! (Don't do it if it makes you sick.)
- Watch the geese travel south for the winter.
- Go camping! It's sometimes fun to go during a thunderstorm.
- Stop and smell the red clover. (That's our state flower.)
- Walk on Church Street in the middle of winter.
- Find a good spot and take in the mountains of Vermont. Can you find Camels Hump?
- Spend a full summer day outside, goofing off with friends.
- Play outside after dark.
- Go birdwatching. (Also known as go to the woods and look for birds.)
- Watch the clouds on a sunny day, lying on your back and looking for shapes.
- Go swimming in a lake or big pond, insead of a chlorine-y pool.
- Take a run outside. It's fun if you bring a friend!
- Go somewhere they make maple syrup. Try some!
- Get a creemee. (Did I spell that right?)
- Do anything you think is fun. Whatever it is, make sure you enjoy it!