My Perfect Day

Let me set the mood. It's summer and the sun is shining. It's beautiful and warm but not too warm that we’re sweating. It's perfect swimming weather. At the start of the day I’d get to sleep in, then get up and have a breakfast buffet thing. After breakfast we would go out and pick up all my friends, maybe not all of them but some of them then we would go to Warren Falls. It's the best place to swim! While swimming (since I love cute dogs) there are these little dogs swimming in the water. They were sooo cute. I just wanted to pet them so badly but my friends wanted me to swim with them so I acknowledged that they wanted to swim and I left the cute dogs. Warren Falls is a cliff jumping place so obviously we had to jump of the cliffs when it was finally time to go around 12:00 we wouldn’t want to cause it’s so fun there but when my dad will have finally dragged us out of there it will only have been because he bribed us with Ice cream. At 12:00 after our ice cream that he bribed us with, we'll go out to lunch somewhere. I don't know where but if this day were to happen we would pick. After lunch we’ll probably go back to my house. When we get back to my house my dad will probably make us go outside and hang out there for a while. When my dad finally lets us inside it will probably be like 2:30. Now that we’re inside we’ll probably watch a movie that’s usually what me and my friends do when I have a sleepover. After we watch probably 2-3 movies then we turn out the lights and talk for a couple of hours then go to bed around 11:00 - 11:30. And that’s my idea of a perfect day.

Summit House-WCS

YWP Instructor