Snow Is My Favorite

If I had to choose between snow or rain for a week I would not really know. With snow you have a higher chance of missing school or work because if the snow is really thick and slippery then it's dangerous to be out and therefore giving you a snow day. On this snow day you can build so many things!  You could make/build a snowman, a snow angel, you could go sledding or any snow sport really, make hot cocoa and watch a movie, snowball fight,  or play games outside or inside. On the night or morning of the call of your boss or your school principal you will be filled with  rapture. There is an average of 54 days of snow in Vermont with an average of 89 inches. I love snow days because that usually means I get to sleep in and do whatever I want. (To an extent). There are two downsides of this though. 1. You can’t drive or walk somewhere far. If there was a snow day called then it would usually be due to the fact that it’s just too dangerous to go anywhere. A Lot of car crashes and accidents happen because of snowstorms  so you should get your groceries earlier and cancel all plans because your protection is everything. 2. For anybody without a home they will be cold unless they are given somewhere to go but in many cases that doesn’t happen and they end up out in the snow almost freezing to death which is why if you see somebody out in the cold without a home you should at least buy them something warm or even invite them in your house for a little while. They will gratify you so much. With rain there isn’t a chance that you're gonna have a snow day unless there is a flood or hurricane which does not occur often in Vermont. (Thankfully). One Thing that could cause a snow day is a lot of ice. If it rains a lot and it's freezing outside it will freeze and make a snow day due to it being too icey. So after thinking very hard and long I would choose snow because they have a couple cons but a lot more pros.

Summit House-WCS

YWP Instructor