2021-2022 School Year

I couldn’t think of what to write about so I decided to write about the school year of 2021-2022.

This year has been an amazing year for me socially and academically. I was able to make a lot of new friends because last year we weren’t allowed to mix classes during recess. My friendship with Ethan grew because until this year we didn't really know each other. I think I made a lot of friends and am excited to meet even more new people. 

This year has gone very well for me. After the first quarter I learned lots of new things like how to cook and how to cook with confidence. In the third quarter I learned how to use a saw correctly and how to make a birdhouse. In Digital Literacy I learned how to make a website and make other really cool things. I even got to play the trumpet for the first time since fourth grade. 

What I really learned a lot about, though, was the history of the United States. Even though I say I don’t like homework, social studies homework isn’t really boring. Over the course of seventh grade I realized that I really enjoyed learning about the history of America. 

I also really improved in my writing skills because at the beginning of the school year, I wasn’t very good at writing and I can’t imagine what it was like for my teachers in elementary school. Overall, I’ve really enjoyed my first year at Thetford Academy and improved in a lot of things, and am excited for the rest of my time here.

Thetford Academy

More by Thetford Academy