Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is my favorite book for several reasons. First”,” because of how Harry, Ron, and Hermione travel the world outsmarting and defeating Voldemort's Death Eaters and Snatchers. Second, I absolutely love magic. It is my favorite genre alongside adventure, so it’s awesome that J.K. Rowling put them together. The plot was suspenseful and believable. I could almost see the magic around me while I read, the magic beast and beings, the spells. I could also see the characters all around me. Third, I liked the come from behind win against Voldemort at Hogwarts because the odds were against the defenders of Hogwarts.  Voldemert had thousands of Death Eaters, hundreds of trolls and giants, werewolves and so many other magical entities. Meanwhile the defenders had the remaining members of the Order of the Phoenix (Mr. and Mrs, Weasley, Kingsley, Remus Lupin, and a few more), the seventh year students at Hogwarts, the teachers and the suits of armor that stood at attention in the hallways. I especially liked the story because J.K. Rowling made it believable by killing several characters important to the plot ( Fred Weasley, Remus Lupin, and many others). Others should read this book because it could spark your inspiration to write your own story or create your own make believe game to play with your friends. This is why I think “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” is an awesome book and why I think others should read it. 

Thetford Academy

YWP Instructor

More by Thetford Academy