It's about time

For me it is hard enough to even show or have emotion, let alone fall in love. Then I met him, his name was Jared. He was ridiculously sweet, even when I didn’t laugh at his jokes. He didn’t seem to care that I didn’t show emotion. After spending a lot of time with him, I started to smirk and that smirk became a smile. I started showing more and more emotion. Not just happiness, I actually felt sad when I saw a dog die! It was like a whole new world. Eventually I had gotten a crush, It was so weird going red in the face every time I saw Jared. Of course, after having my first crush, I told my friends about it. My friends were relatively quiet about it. Unfortunately for me, there was this one loud friend, who decided it would be a great idea to yell that I had a crush on Jared. I immediately went red, and went to the bathroom. It took 15 minutes of crying / stressing about what to do next. Eventually I had to head out to my next class. This class did not have the boy in it and it was the last class of the day. When the bell rang, I quickly grabbed my stuff and prepared to bolt out of the school. In my rush, I did not look up and ran straight into a person. I looked up and it's Jared. I instantly turn a tomato red. He said one sentence that would change my life forever… “ It's about time you started liking me back.” 

ehubbell

More by ehubbell