Hardship

My hard ship is fitting in. I'm different than others, but everyones different. I ignore the cold glares and flips of hair, after all I have the longest hair. I've found that I'm very different than others, liking different things understanding things no one gets. I've been told I'm quiet. I've been told I should make more friends. But the friends I have are great! I have three best friends after one moved away. One has been my friends for years, the other two were new students who were shy at first and didn't know anyone. I was happy to be one of the frst people they met when they came. I've found that in my group we have a sporty one, a bold one, a super funny one, and a extremely creative one. I've found that I fall into the nerdy smart kind category. I found my place with my friends and we always are here for each other.
I have a different life like everyone else, I do different things. I dress differently than others, sometimes warm sweaters to fuzzy boots, to crop tops and ripped jeans. I eat different things than others, not able to have normal pizza like most people.
I don't play sports like most people, yes I'm fit and I like sports but I just don't play them.
But I've found that it's okay to be different, it's good to be different. Just be YOU!

Thanks for reading.

Flowergirl12300

More by Flowergirl12300

• Today's Fears

Teens are afraid
    We worry
    Do I look okay?
    What do they think of me?
    We obsess over how we look
    We worry that we're not thin enough
    We think we need to be skinny and perfect to fit into todays society 
  • In the distance

In the distance
    Lies a magical fantasy land 
    Where objects talk 
    And dragons fly
    Where dreams come true
    The clouds are cotton candy
    The trees are made of chocolate 
    It's an escape from reality
  • As the Sun Begins to Rise

As the sun begins to rise
    The birds stretch their wings and wake everyone up with their singing
    The foxes and wolves yawn and stretch
    Ready to look for their next meal 
    As the sun climbs the sky