The Cure to Boredom

1430 years ago, a cure to boredom was made. The recipe is easy if you have the right things for it: One tablespoon of chocolate, 15 cups of green tea, 50 frog eyes, 27 cups of any kind of glitter, small kids’ toothpaste, 10 cups of any kind of juice, 2 cups of rainbow, and 2 cups of rain. No one knows why you need this stuff to make the cure, or why you need 2 cups of rainbow, but you just do. Just put the stuff in a big bowl and mix until you see frogs jump out. It is very important that frogs jump out because the frogs should grow really big and you can ride them. When you go outside after you drink TWO CUPS of the potion and ONLY TWO, you will see that something is very different. The houses will look different, the shops will also look different but most importantly… THE PEOPLE WILL LOOK different. Just spin around two times and poof! Ice cream appears out of nowhere. BUT DO NOT EAT IT. Why you might ask? Well, because if you eat it, bad things will happen. I don’t know what kind of bad things and I don't want to know. This Was my great great great great great great great grandma's recipe. I wish you luck getting the ingredients and not eating the ice cream:)

Thetford Academy

YWP Instructor

More by Thetford Academy