EKG Invention

In every emergency room, there is an EKG or Electro-Cardio-Gram. My dad, a nurse in training and emergency responder says that “they need wireless EKGs”. The job of the EKG is to measure someone’s electrical heart activity via electrodes on your body. The problem with this is that the electrodes are not wireless. A wireless EKG would make readings easier and faster to access. Untangling the electrodes wires is meticulous and takes to long. A way to fix this is to have the EKG transmit a signal that only the electrodes pick up on and then start reading via a circuit board in the electrode. It is a simple yet useful fix to the wires.

Aidan Warner

More by Aidan Warner

• Hardship-AW

I have been fortunate enough to have little hardships in my life. Even with the pandemic I haven't lost anyone close to me. I would say the hardest thing I've dealt with in my life is my parents divorce.
  • Carnival Joker

It was about three years ago but I remember it like it just happened. A carnival had come to our little town of Brookwood, known for its paranormal activity. My homeroom teacher Mr.