The Mischievous Mouse

Hi, my name is Jenny. I am a mouse with a spider suit on and my hair is in a long ponytail. I have a dog named Harley! Harley is a white dog. I have a snake whose name is Slither. The snake is black and white.  I squeaked a lot if I got scared of something. 

Everyone in my family always calls me “troublemaker” because I always get into trouble. One time, I broke all the things in the house and then blamed it on my dog. I was playing with a ball after my mom told me not to.  Also, one time I didn’t listen to my mom when she said to clean up my mess. I also didn’t listen to my mom when she said it was bedtime. 

One day I was playing outside with Harley. I decided to put my pet snake in the kitchen where my mom was. All of a sudden someone yelled “Jenny, get over here now!” I didn’t know who it was, so I  went to where the sound was coming from and my mom was on a chair screaming. My pet snake was about to bite her. I did not think my prank would go this far because my snake usually doesn’t bite. I didn’t know what to do. So, I  ran upstairs to where my dad was and told him what had happened. He told me to get the house phone and to call animal control. So, that’s what I did. I told them what happened and they said I had to call the poison control in case the snake was poisonous.

It took about 30 minutes for poison control to get here. When they got here they told my mom that she would have to go to the hospital to get checked out. When they took my  mom to the hospital my dad asked me what had happened. She had to go because she didn’t know if she got bit or not. I told my dad what happened and I got in a lot of trouble.  I squealed a lot because I was scared I hurt my mom. 

I  got grounded for 3 weeks. 3 weeks later… I  got ungrounded. I went outside and I had an idea. I decided afterwards that I wouldn’t do it because I was afraid of getting in a lot of trouble. I was going to put a real spider in front of my dad but then I had second thoughts about it. So I didn't do it. And that's the story of how I almost hurt my mom. 

aparker

More by aparker

• Risk writing

Hi, my name is Allyssa. I have red hair and I am a risk taker!I’m going to tell you the story of the time I took a risk and how it was successful. My mom has purple glasses and black hair. My dad has silver glasses and black hair.
  • RoadTrip

Hi, my name is Allison. I have red hair. This paper is going to be about the time me and my friends went to Maine.  My friends' names are Allyssa and Isabella. Allyssa is actually my sister.
  • Diaster

Once upon a time there was a little girl wearing a blue dress. Her hair was in a long ponytail. Her name was Annebell. She was 2 years old. She was playing outside when it started to pour. Then the wind started to go really fast.