My first love

My first love was a lacrosse stix then a soccer ball and now I realize I need sports to thrive.

As a girl who plays three sports competitively and others for fun the coronavirus hit hard. When spring comes I find myself going to many games of my brothers and my moms. I play travel and rec lacrosse and it is my favorite sport. We also spend a lot of our weekend nights watching basketball, soccer, football and sometimes baseball or ice hockey. Now with the coronavirus my brother and I have found ourselves watching famous basketball players play horse or play in a weeklong NBA2K tournament.We have also watched a panel of women athletes discuss how the coronavirus has impacted tem and replay famous games in football and basketball. As we are in the midst of April I would be dreading the end of march madness and hoping for my tea in the NBA playoffs.  I am also seriously missing lacrosse practice and seeing my friends that I only seet is time of year, I also really miss the competition. When sports were taken away from me I realized how much I lelie on them and much of my life they took up.I have never been so excited to see a basketball game again(I never really liked watching or playing basketball) But now I realize how much I need sports for my fuel.

golden_eagle

More by golden_eagle

• Feminist

If you are a woman, you should stand up for yourself and speak your mind about what you feel comfortable with. Speak about inequality so that you can live your life and not the life other men want you to live.

• Moment

When I connected after four years
    knowing 
    they had stayed with me 
     now I know they are a true friend.
    that they will never let go
    it all happened because of the virus.
     Now they will be with me forever.