corn maze

It started out fun but after about ten mintues I was ready break through the golden corn maze. All of this started when I asked my mom to go down to the corn maze they have a hallween festival with mountains of candy and our small town of vermont is famous for this corn maze. There is this silly rumor that it is hanuted or something but I don't believe it one bit, or so I thought. As I walk through the corn maze scared out of my pants I turn a sharp conrer and BOOM there is a scare crow "omg" I say I thought I was just about to be killed like a horror movie. I swear I saw my life flash before my eyes. It started to get dark And I heard a HOO, Hoo in the backround. I  recognize the area I am in ughhh I am going around in circles. Then I start to panic and then I break down and the water works start coming and then I hear a familar voice. Its my mom I follow her voice and there I am right there next to here she says " I have been looking for" I say "sorry mom" she say " its ok was the corn maze fun" you could say that I laugh and then we walk back home and feel a rush of accomplishment that I finished  the corn maze I guess it was not that bad.

goldfish2020

More by goldfish2020